Thread: Flooded Streets Turn To Ice In Revere Beach, MA

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Flooded Streets Turn To Ice In Revere Beach, MA

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

My eldest is living in Brighton.. She is southern borne and raised. Freezing her azz off.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

What's the point of flipping all their wipers up?
    867-5309

They won't freeze to the windshield like that.

Dang, that's a whole new level of flood damage.

Got a lot of family in Boston and Duxbury. Google Duxbury flooding and you can see some crazy shit.

They have 4 feet of water (now ice) in the backyard and cars are frozen solid in the driveway.

Said it was / has been brutal and puts the 5" of snow we got in perspective.
    "Sweet, hard to beat cold beer and deer drowing."

Quote Originally Posted by Relentlous View Post
    What's the point of flipping all their wipers up?
    Ha. My wife asked me the same thing the other day when the snow started coming down here. One of the first things I did was go outside and raise my windshield wipers. It could mean the difference of leaving 15-20 minutes earlier or later. I travel up north a good bit. Just one of the little tricks of the trade I've learned.

You can tell how many Yankees live here now by the number of vehicles with their wipers out.

Quote Originally Posted by usrgce View Post
    You can tell how many Yankees live here now by the number of vehicles with their wipers out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by usrgce View Post

That's it! When I first saw that picture I asked the same question about the wipers. I ain't got much experience with that kind of cold weather and that's fine with me.
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 01-07-2018 at 01:54 PM.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Will that wiper trick still work if the back skirt of your hood hides the wipers when they aren't being used?

How do the insurance companies deal with this, flood damage or ice damage?

First they will review your policy.
    Second they will deem this to be whichever is not covered.
    Third they will fuck you over.

BIG TIME. Just got straightened out on the Tornado that hit us back in May and still got it stuck to us
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"