Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stuttgart, Germany...What to do?

Default Stuttgart, Germany...What to do?

Found out yesterday that I am taking a customer to Stuttgart this coming Friday. I have the weekend free. I know about the Porsche and Mercedes museums but anything else that is a must see?

Thanks!

I've got a couple good friends in our division over there. I'll bump them a note to see what they say.

For the love of god do not get fucked up on pain meds, drink, and forget how to get off the train. They do not appreciate that shit
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

Okay...just took an oxy and pounding craft beer to practice up! If I can remember to feed my dog at 6pm then I should be okay for next weekend!

I'd try to see the sights sober.

Then I'd bump a 6" line of coke and see the sights again.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Watch the traffic close. Muslims seem to run over people a lot, guess they can't drive too good. You do not want to get run over, trust me, been there done that. Check out the Frauleins, if they are Aryan and they smell ok, do it!
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Drink at least four pints at the Paulaner. Porsche museum was awesome if you're into cars at all. Order Haxn - ham hock. They do it right over there.

Thanks Carolina. I drink Paulaner beer on a very regular basis so can't wait to drink it fresh.

Macks in Stuttgart. And RNT.

Adolph's Prairie Wings is not to be missed.

My sister lives there I'll get a bullet point list of can't miss in 48 hours for you.

The Porsche museum will take at least a day to enjoy. If you care about other things old and sacred, it is the 500th anniversary of Martin Luther nailing the 95 Theses on the church door in Wittenberg about $50-60 train ride from Stuttgart. MG
    Dum Spiro Spero

(from my friend who lived there for the past couple of years)

If it were me, I'd do one of three things.

If he's got a nature or small German town interest, I'd rent a car and do a Black Forest trip with an overnight to enjoy some beer and local specialties. This website has some good suggestions for that.
    https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopi...rttemberg.html

If he doesn't have a rental car (or even if he does and wants a straight forward suggestion), I think the city of Heidelberg to the north is a great small city to visit. It has a big castle, beautiful bridge crossing the river, and delivers on most of your German expectations.

Finally, if he wants to go all out tourist, he can drive/take a train to Munich, buy lederhosen and drink his face off in the Hofbräuhaus (HB) that is famous for Oktoberfest. The city is nice and has some cool stuff to see. But, it's a bigger city that has all of the hassles that go along with that.

In any case, I'd recommend parking in parking garages and using a reliable GPS. In the smaller towns, they may not have hotels like we're used to. They are more like Bed & Breakfast style which is cool. There's nothing wrong with staying in a place like that.

My step brother Van lived there for three years and loved it.
    Quote Originally Posted by walt4dun View Post
    Monsters... Be damned if I'd ever be taken alive by the likes of faggot musslims.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I am an equal opportunity hater.

If you're in to history, take a train to Salsburg, and visit the Eagle's Nest, and Berchtesgaden. The train ride will take about 3-4 hrs, I'm GUESSING, then at least a 1/2 day for the tours. The tour we took was around $50.00-$60.00 US.
    The black forest, and view of the Alps is breathtaking! It's almost impossible to describe how good the food is in that area. I find the people to be just a bit friendlier in that part of the country.

Salsburg, and Vienna Austria, are the 2 places I can't wait to get back to.

Hookers and blow

Eagles Nest is cool.

Thanks guys. You do have a rental car reserved and looking at driving to Switzerland after we land and then back to the hotel and then find a good beer and dinner. Sunday probably drive up to Porsche museum and then stop through Heidelberg. I know not enough time but it isn't costing me any money so trying to take advantage.

I've got 5 more days so keep the suggestions coming.

RT had great suggestions. My wife did the Heidelberg trip while I had business one of the days we were there. There's a Hofbrauhaus in Stuttgart, but I'm not sure if it's open year round. We went during their version of Oktoberfest and had an absolute blast.

while in Switzerland be sure to visit their knife factory. try the cheese and chocolate. their cake rolls are pretty good too.

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor