Thread: Missing For 42 Years, 2 Teens Found In A Creek

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Missing For 42 Years, 2 Teens Found In A Creek

Officials Find Skeletal Remains in Union County

UNION COUNTY, SD - Officials say skeletal remains have been recovered in South Dakota's oldest cold case.

On May 29, 1971, Pam Jackson and Sherri Miller were on their way to an end of the school year party at a Union County gravel pit but they never made it.

On Monday, their car was discovered a half mile away in Brule Creek, right by a bridge.

Attorney General Marty Jackley, Union County Sheriff Dan Limoges and Union County State's Attorney Jerry Miller confirm that the site of the recovered vehicle in Union County has been processed and items of potential evidence have been preserved. The site has been released by law enforcement.

Items from the site will be tested and evaluated. Agencies assisting in this investigation are the Union County Sheriff's Office, Clay County Sheriff's Office, Vermillion Police Department, South Dakota Highway Patrol, Beresford Fire and Rescue, Department of Transportation, Union County Highway Maintenance, Pollman Excavation and Division of Criminal Investigation.

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

that sucks!
    You've got one life. Blaze on!

Dang

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

That is a few too many sunken cars found lately.
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

I read something last week about 2 vehicles that were found in a lake in OK with 6 bodies that went missing in the 70's I believe. 3 people in each car and they went missing about a year apart. Crazy how these are popping up.

Those were found by Lowrance while doing testing/validation work on new sonar devices.

Quote Originally Posted by trentsmith View Post
    I read something last week about 2 vehicles that were found in a lake in OK with 6 bodies that went missing in the 70's I believe. 3 people in each car and they went missing about a year apart. Crazy how these are popping up.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Another bad or sad thing about these kind of events is what the parents and any sibling they may have had went through. I couldn't imagine the worrying, wondering and not knowing what happened to my daughter for all those years. It would be enough to drive you crazy or at the least destroy your life.

My hope would be that she decided to just run away and live her life off the radar of her family and friends. Or eloped with some scuzzy boy I didn't like. That wouldn't be good, but it would be much better than finding out she was laying dead in a creek for 42 years.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

i wonder if something like this would help the families get closure, or bring up bad suppressed memories

I guess they failed looking for live bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I guess they failed looking for live bottom.
    Top five. This is bad though. Give yourself a titty twister.
    Quote Originally Posted by walt4dun View Post
    Monsters... Be damned if I'd ever be taken alive by the likes of faggot musslims.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I am an equal opportunity hater.

I'm sorry please forgive me.

I'm not gonna lie, I laughed.

It sucks regardless but I think I would rather find out my daughter(s) drowned from a freak accident rather than raped by some scum bag.