1 0.42%
  • Rand Paul

42 17.57%
  • Marco Rubio

17 7.11%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SC Ducks Straw Poll

Default SC Ducks Straw Poll

Candidates are as follows - who would you vote for?
    Last edited by The Conservative; 05-18-2015 at 08:29 PM. Reason: added Cruz
    “The America Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public’s money.”

Where's Ted Cruz?
    Bluetick

Ted Cruz

Bob Dole

My order:
    Donald Trump
    Scott Walker
    Ted Cruz
    Carly Fiorina
    Marco Rubio

Anybody else, I'd hold my nose to vote.
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

I used to like Ben Carson, but he has made some anti-gun statements. He changed his tune recently when he figured out how important it is to so many conservative Americans. It would be nice to have a conservative President that won't be labeled a racist.

Quote Originally Posted by L C Hillbilly View Post
    I used to like Ben Carson, but he has made some anti-gun statements. He changed his tune recently when he figured out how important it is to so many conservative Americans. It would be nice to have a conservative President that won't be labeled a racist.
    May want to do a bit more research on Dr. Carson.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

In what regards?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    "Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more, you should never wish to do less."- Robert E. Lee

Carson is not anti gun.

Ben Carson... as I have said before, he would make a great cabinet member in Rand Paul's Cabinet

Quote Originally Posted by mudminnow View Post
    Ben Carson... as I have said before, he would make a great cabinet member in Rand Paul's Cabinet
    I really like Rand Paul as a Senator but, he's not Presidential material yet. Were Rand to get the nomination, you'd be guaranteed of one thing, 4 years of Hillary.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Member of the Tenth Legion Since 2004

Hillary may have killed that before she even gets started. Her email thing has turned out to be bigger than once imagined.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015...-was-not-true/
    “Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it.”

― Norman Maclean

I see we have a graham sympathizer in our midst. If you're going to be dumb you better be tough.
    “Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it.”

― Norman Maclean

Quote Originally Posted by MorningWoody View Post
    I see we have a graham sympathizer in our midst. If you're going to be dumb you better be tough.
    That was probably Cottontop

Quote Originally Posted by mudminnow View Post
    Ben Carson... as I have said before, he would make a great cabinet member in ... Cabinet
    I like Ben Carson. I just don't feel comfortable that he's got enough experience in the 'outside world' yet to be the Commander in Chief. He just needs some experience and grooming, IMO.

Would he be better than what we've got in the White House? NO DOUBT ABOUT IT. But that doesn't put him at the top of my list yet.

Would he be better than putting Hillary Klinton in the White House, that evil-minded, lying witch? NO DOUBT ABOUT IT. And I'd vote for him in a heartbeat if it came down to him or her. She belongs in jail along with Obama, Holder, and all the others.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

Scott Walker for me.

Ted Cruz would be mine today, if he were listed. As it stands, I abstained.

I really fear for our country if people truly think Hillary Clinton is a good choice.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by WoodieSC View Post
    I like Ben Carson. I just don't feel comfortable that he's got enough experience in the 'outside world' yet to be the Commander in Chief. He just needs some experience and grooming, IMO.

Would he be better than what we've got in the White House? NO DOUBT ABOUT IT. But that doesn't put him at the top of my list yet.

Would he be better than putting Hillary Klinton in the White House, that evil-minded, lying witch? NO DOUBT ABOUT IT. And I'd vote for him in a heartbeat if it came down to him or her. She belongs in jail along with Obama, Holder, and all the others.
    No one on that list has that sort of experience. In fact, the least desirable of them to me at least is Lindsay Graham and he's really the only one with a foreign policy portfolio that could be considered strong.

Maybe not having a strong resume' on foreign policy is what is needed provided the candidate surrounds himself with people that have a realistic concept of what is needed globally. Ben Carson strikes me as a humble person that will surround himself with the best and brightest cabinet members and advisors.

I had a few friends that went to see him in Georgetown when he came through. They all met and spoke with him and said he was genuine and you could tell really cared about this country. That he wasn't seeking the office for fame, notoriety, power or anything we've seen lately but as a sense of duty and love of country. All of them commented that he may have been one of the most intelligent and humble people they had ever met. Two of them were card carrying, life long Democrats.

I like the fact the Carson is not a career politician, I like Carley for the same reason. I'm getting sick of career politicians.
    Quote Originally Posted by Birddawg View Post
    I dont know how it was done. For all I know that weird bastard that determined it's gender licked it.