Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bigfoot Killed

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Bigfoot Killed

Guy says he killed Bigfoot in San Antonio. Took DNA, pictures and preserved the body.

Bigfoot found and killed in San Antonio, according to a hunter

http://m.nydailynews.com/1.1567530

The Bigfoot creature being preserved by Rick Dyer.

Not only has Bigfoot been found, but he's been photographed, examined and DNA tested.

So says a Texas man who claims he killed the mythical creature over a year ago in the woods outside of San Antonio.

Rick Dyer said he plans to tour Bigfoot around the country after releasing a picture of him last week.

"Bigfoot is not a tooth fairy -- Bigfoot is real," Dyer told TV station KSAT in San Antonio. "The most important thing to me is being vindicated, letting people know that I am the best Bigfoot tracker in the world and it's not just me saying it."

On his website, Dyer claims he found Bigfoot on Sept. 6, 2012.

"I tracked a creature. I shot it," he said. "With tears in my eyes, I watched it take its last breath."

In an account of the incident Dyer, a self-described professional Bigfoot hunter, said people reported a "giant hairy beast" in the wooded area and he bought ribs from a local Walmart that he nailed to a tree to lure the beast.

Dyer said his hands went numb as he aimed the gun at Bigfoot after it ripped the ribs off the tree and walked away.

Rick and Morgan Mathews, the director of the documentary "Shooting Bigfoot," then purchased $200 worth of ribs and nailed them all over the area. Finally, he said, Bigfoot walked directly in front of him and "all hell broke loose."

Dyer chased after Bigfoot and shot him.

"That night Rick Dyer became known as 'The Best Bigfoot Tracker in the World' and changed history the way we know it," the account proclaims.

‘The Best Bigfoot Tracker in the World’ Rick Dyer claims
    to have shot and killed Bigfoot in September 2012 and
    plans to take the body on a nationwide tour.

But this is not the first time Dyer has claimed to find Bigfoot’s body. The National Geographic News reported in 2008 that Dyer claimed to media that he had a Bigfoot body that later turned out to be a rubber ape costume.

But despite his history of past Bigfoot hoaxes, Dyer insists this time it's real and he has the studies to prove it.

He told the station a lab in Washington state has given the body "every test that you can possibly imagine," including DNA tests and 3-D optical scans.

"It is the real deal," he told the station. "It's Bigfoot and Bigfoot's here, and I shot it and now I'm proving it to the world."

Dyer, who did not return a request for comment, has yet to release more pictures and the results of these tests, but he has shown about 130 people the body in a video of their reactions.

Many of the people seemed convinced as they entered the vehicle and looked down at the body, which apparently has been preserved quite well considering it was killed 16 months ago.

"Oh my gosh. Why is he so tall?" asked one boy in the video.

"Because he's Bigfoot, man!" Dyer explained.

Another woman claimed to have seen the hairy beast before.

"It looks like my ex-husband," she said with a serious face. "It does. It does."

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Says it all right here:

But this is not the first time Dyer has claimed to find Bigfoot’s body. The National Geographic News reported in 2008 that Dyer claimed to media that he had a Bigfoot body that later turned out to be a rubber ape costume.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

I picked up a Bigfoot in San Antone one night... Wish I had buried the body when the rest of the fellas I was headed to Mexico with saw me walking her to the Hotel lobby the next morning..

She was 6 inches taller than me..

Dammit.. Still haven't lived that one down..
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by nitro5x6's View Post
    I picked up a Bigfoot in San Antone one night... Wish I had buried the body when the rest of the fellas I was headed to Mexico with saw me walking her to the Hotel lobby the next morning..

She was 6 inches taller than me..

Dammit.. Still haven't lived that one down..
    Eeesh. That sounds rough
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

Quote Originally Posted by beanhunter View Post
    Eeesh. That sounds rough
    You woulda lost a buuuuuuunch of money back in the day playing the ugly hunt at Club Mariner, NTC Orlando......

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    You woulda lost a buuuuuuunch of money back in the day playing the ugly hunt at Club Mariner, NTC Orlando......
    Tell em!!!!

While the rest of the crew was down in the bar trying to find Miss America, I was upstairs getting some BigFoot Cooze......

It never crossed my mind to usher her out before Assembly time. It was a long ride to Coahuila...

F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Tell em!!!!

While the rest of the crew was down in the bar trying to find Miss America, I was upstairs getting some BigFoot Cooze......

It never crossed my mind to usher her out before Assembly time. It was a long ride to Coahuila...

Not the walk of shame......

Tell em!!!!

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

Damn that's funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Invite him inside for a tall cool glass of die mother fucker.

That's dixiedeerslaya's cousin.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

We kept a scale at the enterance to our quarters. Called it hoggin. the highest number won the cash pool. Sometimes it was more challanging getting them on the scale then it was getting in their pants
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

Tell em!!!!

Im crying!
    I'm like a duck: calm above the water, and paddling like hell underneath....

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    We kept a scale at the enterance to our quarters. Called it hoggin. the highest number won the cash pool. Sometimes it was more challanging getting them on the scale then it was getting in their pants

Hahahaha

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

told yall he was real

What's the fine on shootin one of those?

"The harassing of Bigfoot, Sasquatch or other undiscovered subspecies is a felony punishable by a fine and/or imprisonment.

Whereas, be it resolved that any premeditated, willful and wanton slaying harassing or any malicious activities upon such creature shall be deemed a felony punishable by a fine not to exceed One hundred Thousand Dollars ($100.0000) and/or imprisonment, not to exceed ten (10) years."

its not blurry enough to be a real bigfoot.

From another site:

"For those of you haven't figured it out yet this article is nothing but a promotion for Spike's new tv show "10 Million Dollar Bigfoot Bounty". It really has nothing to do at all with this guy or his supposed bigfoot. The ""10 Million Dollar Bigfoot Bounty" premieres Friday, Jan. 10 at 10 p.m. on Spike" at the end is a little bit of a giveaway."

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post

Big always wins. That was M O and I won a ton of cash. The fools I hung with would go ugly with a small chick every time. Their own hang ups with big chicks would put the cash in my hand while I had a pretty girl of substantial size.