Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: About to Fuck a theif!

Bastage=fucking bastard.
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    4 acres can't support one deer and should not be hunted.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    You obviously have never hunted farmland Indiana. It’s 4 acres of woods with a creek bottom that plays into the other 75 ish acres. It is 4 acres that deer are pouring through coming from a huge impenetrable thicket on other side of creek and heading out into the fields to eat or heading to the edge of the field to skirt around it in the tree line to get to another big area of woods. They are also traveling along the creek bottom...which is on the 4 acres. The 4 acres adjoins 125 acres of one neighbor who I know, 80-100 acres of woods of one neighbor who does not hunt and doesn’t allow hunting. The guy who stole the camera...his land doesn’t even butt up to this piece...it comes in to about 200 yards from the line...that’s why I say he either is one of the guys the landowner lets hunt, or he is slipping in and poaching on the land that the lady owns and does not allow hunting on. If he is the one the landowner is letting hunt there, he obtained permission by feeding him a load of horseshit in order to access the back end of his land without having to walk through it. Thing is, if it’s him, there was no reason to bullshit the guy...he’d gladly have let him hunt and access it anyway. We will find out soon enough. But to your point...There are a shitpile of two to five acre wood lots on 100 acres of crop land and people kill monsters out of them every year. It’s rare to see a woodlot bigger than 5-8 acres in the county I’m in and the surrounding counties. Hell, most people are hunting ditches with brush from ground blinds.

Bushnell Aggressor cellular Trailcam. It’s AT&T, but you don’t have to go to the store or deal with a phone company. Log onto website, enter camera serial number, pay for plan you want, turn on camera, follow instructions, start gettin pics to your phone within 20-40 seconds of them being snapped. Blackflash.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    4 acres can't support one deer and should not be hunted.

Oh, first day long sit, I saw two does, small 5 pt, 115” 8 pt, and a 140-150” 10 pt. Second sit...afternoon sit...button buck.

Third sit, morning sit, two does...missed one low...and a button buck.

Fourth and last sit, afternoon sit after a rain...one doe and one small 6 pt with palmated, 3pt brows.

In the week all that happened, I had pics of two different old, huge does and a different 120 ish 8 pt. Four acres is a pretty big travel corridor.

Quote Originally Posted by WhitewaterDuck View Post
    Oh, first day long sit, I saw two does, small 5 pt, 115” 8 pt, and a 140-150” 10 pt. Second sit...afternoon sit...button buck.

Third sit, morning sit, two does...missed one low...and a button buck.

Fourth and last sit, afternoon sit after a rain...one doe and one small 6 pt with palmated, 3pt brows.

In the week all that happened, I had pics of two different old, huge does and a different 120 ish 8 pt. Four acres is a pretty big travel corridor.
    I am pretty sure the 4 acres comment was sarcastic, based on other threads about the carrying capacity of the land and buck tags and so forth. But then again, with BT, you never really know.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

My bad. Haven’t slept in two days and I should not be typing shit in this state of mind...that combined with the fact that I am still blown away by the number of deer that will just appear out of nowhere up here when you can see through the little woodlots and See for hundreds of yards in all directions where there aren’t woods...seemed like a legit post at first.

So the guy stole your cam so now your going to fuck him. Yea that will probably detour him from stealing from you ever again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My bad. Haven’t slept in two days and I should not be typing shit in this state of mind...that combined with the fact that I am still blown away by the number of deer that will just appear out of nowhere up here when you can see through the little woodlots and See for hundreds of yards in all directions where there aren’t woods...seemed like a legit post at first.

If this lasts more than 4 hours, you should consult with a doctor

Quote Originally Posted by JJ1965 View Post
    I am pretty sure the 4 acres comment was sarcastic, based on other threads about the carrying capacity of the land and buck tags and so forth. But then again, with BT, you never really know.
    I highly doubt it was a sarcastic comment. More like an uneducated smart ass comment. All you have to do is look at some of his comments. If my memory serves me correctly, it wasn't long ago that one of the mods threatened him with the ban hammer because of a smart ass comment in another thread.

Edit to add that it was my mistake about the ban comment. I looked it up, and it wasn't him, so I apologize for that. It was someone else that made a comment that got them a stern warning. But I still stand by the first part of my comment.
    Last edited by fuzzy; 12-02-2017 at 12:55 AM.
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
    as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Thomas Jefferson

I think a deer eats 2000 lbs of forage a year it takes several acres to produce that much browse. One could make the case a 4 acre bedding area can provide a safe place for several deer and aid their survival.

The comment was tongue in cheek. I would hunt the heck out of a place like that and have. Just a jab at the anti buck tag crowd because a place like that always comes up in those 10 page thread

A thief stinks. Someone stole my Summitt climber in Indinana. I suspect the neighboring landowner. I wish it had a GPS clip.

I don't think the mods here will ban anyone for a tongue and cheek post. Some people are just soft and flip easy.

Last edited by Bigtimber2; 12-02-2017 at 08:55 AM.

Here you go bt2.

Member - "Dog hunting is so cool that everyone gets to do it even if they don't dog hunt...."

Mod - "You want to ruin a thread make your own, next smartass comment and I'll start 86'ing with prejudice."

And again, I apologize for confusing you with someone else.
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
    as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzy View Post
    Here you go bt2.

Member - "Dog hunting is so cool that everyone gets to do it even if they don't dog hunt...."

Mod - "You want to ruin a thread make your own, next smartass comment and I'll start 86'ing with prejudice."

And again, I apologize for confusing you with someone else.
    I guess that was in a thread showing a kill. If so that is tacky.

Cliffs Notes: It appears a peckerhead with shitpile of premium land didn’t like me hunting the 4 acre honeyhole I have permission to hunt on that is close to his land, so he stole my camera. He may have stolen my climber too, but I won’t know till I go out and check. I know he stole my camera because it’s a gps embedded cellular camera; apparently he doesn’t realize this, and he’s using it like a standard camera by pulling and exchanging SD cards. This keeps me from getting any pics to my phone, but it doesn’t stop me from seeing the exact location of the camera. Meeting with the local game warden this afternoon to retrieve my camera. I will press any charges that I can.
    If the Dumbass put a new SD Card in it, you will have his ass. If he knew it was a GPS Camera, he may have entered his phone number on the SD Card. Pull the Card, insert it into your computer and check. If he doesn't realize it's a GPS Camera, he's probably not the smartest weed in the Forest, and the camera has his picture on it, as he came to check it.

Sounds like a cluster fuck from the get go....you hunt unless he is hunting and vice versa...I wouldn’t of bothered with that shat

Have you gone to retrieve your camera with the warden yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by Birddawg View Post
    I dont know how it was done. For all I know that weird bastard that determined it's gender licked it.

Quote Originally Posted by CUduckreeper View Post
    Have you gone to retrieve your camera with the warden yet?
    That will be revealed in chapter two, I'm sure.
    Hope you get it all straight man.

Bushnell Aggressor cellular Trailcam. It’s AT&T, but you don’t have to go to the store or deal with a phone company. Log onto website, enter camera serial number, pay for plan you want, turn on camera, follow instructions, start gettin pics to your phone within 20-40 seconds of them being snapped. Blackflash.
    What does it cost you a month for that plan and can you turn it off in the off season?
    "I swear if I found you in a marsh I don't know that I could keep myself from mud stomping you" -Griffin

I can't read all this, it's just too much. But I read the cliff notes and the camera sounds cool. Hope you catch the dood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Go Tigers!

You Yankees are weird as hell. Why would you fuck the guy that stole your trail cam?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    Man and other animals were first vegetarians; then Noah and his sons were given permission to eat meat: “every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you” Genesis 9:3

"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold

Quote Originally Posted by quackaddict View Post
    You Yankees are weird as hell. Why would you fuck the guy that stole your trail cam?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    Oooouch. That hurt right there...no yankee here dood. Hell, I’m turning these folks one bowl of cheese grits at a time.