Thread: All possible Hypotheticals

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

here is an issue i saw in the turkey contest...

if the measurement of said horny headed animals spread is 14 inches, can i round that up to 20 inches? and if his longest tine is only 5 inches, can i measure from the bottom of the main beam and make it 8?

also, if he has two nubs on the ends and i want to make them measure 1", but they only measure a quater inch, can i use the centimeter side of the tape and show them as 2.6 inches?

Quote Originally Posted by dixiedeerslaya View Post

if the measurement of said horny headed animals spread is 14 inches, can i round that up to 20 inches? and if his longest tine is only 5 inches, can i measure from the bottom of the main beam and make it 8?

also, if he has two nubs on the ends and i want to make them measure 1", but they only measure a quater inch, can i use the centimeter side of the tape and show them as 2.6 inches?

This, people, is how you win a piddly shit deer contest.
    "The real reason fish jump - they don't have a middle finger!"

Quote Originally Posted by boondoggle View Post
    This, people, is how you win a piddly shit deer contest.
    My favorite was/is the weight. That picture of the scales never shows the hand pulling down just a grunt harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    My favorite was/is the weight. That picture of the scales never shows the hand pulling down just a grunt harder.
    I always figured everyone did it so it evened out. I don't make the rules but just try to enforce them... and let Tater point out the holes in them.
    "The real reason fish jump - they don't have a middle finger!"

"Ben, you're short, get down there and holt onto the legs, they can't see you in the picture"

If I hear "that deer is 150 easy", I'm going to poke my eyes out. Half the guys on this site have told some chick their dick is 12" long and honestly believed it.
    Founding Member of the Short Mo' Sea Pro Posse

Fuck Purdue

yea.... and showing just the end of the tape on the end of the beard, sittin at 11 inches.... you know damn well them fuckers didnt start on the zero end of the tape!!!
    Last edited by dixiedeerslaya; 08-16-2012 at 03:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dixiedeerslaya View Post

Now THAT is funny!!