Thread: Haiti is a Shithole

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by scatter shot View Post
    "That ARMY kid that ran into that burning building and died in New York to save people last month? Nigerian immigrant."

You might also want to heed your own advice and be careful with your words lest you trigger a snowflake. He wasn't a kid, he was a soldier in the Armed Forces of the USA and his name was Emmanuel Mensah. He was from Ghana, not Nigeria.
    Additionally, he wasn't the type of immigrant that drags our country down and as such, you dishonor his memory by lumping him in with the non productive immigrants that are flooding our country.
    Ok, let’s get a couple of things straight. As a retired 1SG in the Army, there are a certain group of soldiers that I refer to
    as kids. If you have been in the same profession, I welcome your insight. Otherwise, they were my kids, as I was responsible for their welfare and lives. Don’t preach to me. Ok, so it was Ghana and not Nigeria. It still proves my point. Who are you to say who will and won’t be a productive immigrant?

Finally, if you ever again accuse me of disrespecting the honor of a soldier and accept my offer of discussing it over a beer, you will reap the whirlwind.
    Last edited by Roddie; 01-13-2018 at 12:22 AM.
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie