Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Levels of preparing

Razor wire on top of the fence? If it's chainlink, hook a battery to it.....

Build watch towers and station armed sentinels

On a serious note, my wife would be flipping out. I would feel real uneasy about it too as I'm sure you are. I think the best thing to do is if you see him around again, make it known you are watching and know what he is up to. Also that you will do ANYTHING to protect your family and property. Good luck.
    Last edited by cusportsman; 01-11-2013 at 08:58 PM.
    *2008 & 2009 Bream World Champion*

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. - Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    "The Gamecocks are hammered dog shit"

If you don't teach your Wife or GF to shoot and provide the EQ. to do so you are not the man that the GA dude was, "shoot him...shoot him again". Course he could have given her a 5.7 x 28mm with 21 hollow points or one of them scarry ARah 15s and and we won't have to feed the bastard and pay his Hosp bill.
    She should have had 30 round clip of frangibles. All over right there....he would have had a zipper... it would look like an autopsy had occured!
    Reloading is one of the few times in life when it pays to allow yourself to be truly paranoid!

"Y'all be safe out there"
    NRA Lifer 1970

She works all my pistols very well. She shoots reloads changes magazines very smoothly even when we shoot at my range and I hurry her (like an emergency situation). She is more than capable on that end. My brother said the same thing as stated before on a post about these motion detectors that remotely chimes in the house when activated. He said they sell similar things at harbor freight. Anyone familiar with these? Good bad? Also are there higher end ones people use? Some things I have bought in the past from there have been low quality.
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

Quote Originally Posted by Coastal12 View Post
    Some of the camera systems (less than $1000) can be set to send an alert to your cell phone if it detects something. We have one set up that you can view on your phone live at any time. Just a thought... This along with a couple ideas listed above and you should be pretty covered.

Nolo Contendre (greg) on this site has a system at his business that he did himself and it is really cool. Send him a message about it or maybe he will chime in on this thread.
    Miner's Daughter's Coal Train 'Rosco'

"The only human quality he lacks is speech" -Alfred Brehm

I like motion lights a lot.
    I have realized,however, that a security system is worthless for notifying the police. I like the noise my security alarm puts out, but in Greenville, the average response time from the police to a security system alarm is over half an hour. Ours has gone off a couple of times while on vacation and our neighbor confirmed that the response time was a very long time. I'm not critisizing the police. They are great....An article said almost 99% of the alarms notifications were false alarms. That really floods the system. I'm just saying that no one should depend on the security system to bring the Calvary.

Quote Originally Posted by beanhunter View Post
    She works all my pistols very well. She shoots reloads changes magazines very smoothly even when we shoot at my range and I hurry her (like an emergency situation). She is more than capable on that end. My brother said the same thing as stated before on a post about these motion detectors that remotely chimes in the house when activated. He said they sell similar things at harbor freight. Anyone familiar with these? Good bad? Also are there higher end ones people use? Some things I have bought in the past from there have been low quality.

Shit man, get you a small yorkie type dog from the pound!

A lot cheaper than an alarm system and it'd let you know if a MF'er farted in front of your house.

My son's got one of those yappy little bastards.

I'd write a letter (email) to Mark Keel at SLED, our Governor, Attorney General, your local elected officials, your state assembly members, and a few local clergy. Tell them what you described. Copy each of them to this email. Force some accountability. Don't threaten anything, just state your situation honestly. In the meantime, you might want to send the kids and wife to stay with some family. Off duty firemen might not mind dropping by or keeping a watch out for you. Make all of your neighbors very aware of what you were told.

Invite him inside for a tall cool glass of die mother fucker.

I have a large dog inside the house that protects pretty well.
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls

One of these on each side of every entry door into your home
    http://www.homedepot.com/Lighting-Fa...&storeId=10051

Combine that with a camera system mounted around the exterior of your home. I would suggest a camera above each door that has one of the lights above to give a clear image of anyone approaching your home. I would also add infrared illuminators along the extra of the home to help with the cameras to make sure they can get good clear images of the exterior of your home and property.

I would also call one of my crazy friends (we all know someone who isnt always stable) to go up to "chicken wing" and his Ice House drinking buddy and inform them that if anything happens to anyone in the neighborhood he will be coming after them. if you do it the above mentioned pillars of the community will surely target you and your family just to inject fear and terror into your family.

The gang that you listed "Folk Nation" is listed as one of the active gangs in columbia. A simple google search revealed plenty of information but this link will give you an idea so that you know what to look for and see just how many gang bangers you have in your AO. http://www.gangsorus.com/folks_people_nations.htm
    Last edited by Chuck the Duck Slayer; 01-11-2013 at 10:58 PM.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

I have no problem in using deadly force(I have been in that situation before) and can protect myself extremely well. My families protection when I'm at work is ultimately the priority at the top of course. I wish I could move sooner but right now I can't. I thought this neighborhood was going tO be safer. Cop told me last night he has never seen these guys venture as far on this side as they have. Chicken wing and the other fellas name is Demetrius Johnson. Both mid thirties career criminals. If you are a cop and read this and can think of anything else please let me know.
    Tip:
    Tekton Game Calls

Baseball bat him to within an inch of his life. When they cops come tell them he started it. With his track record they will have no issues pinning it on him. If you do it right he will be brain dead and no longer a danger to you're family or others.
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

I'd love it if you could find a phone number for either one of them. Them bastards would be paranoid as hell after a few phone calls from the members here. I'd love to tell the m'fer that someone was watching his every move.

Quote Originally Posted by beanhunter View Post
    I have a large dog inside the house that protects pretty well.
    You ain't picking up what I'm putting down.....

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Invite him inside for a tall cool glass of die mother fucker.
    Oh I'm smelling what your stepping in
    Tip:
    Tekton Game Calls

WT

Since you have decided to be cute and list your location as "Probation", where are you located? I'm sure we would all like to be looking out for your new friends.

Quote Originally Posted by SOUTHERN WOODS View Post
    Why didn't the cop arrest him for drinking in public or trespassing if he was leaning against your fence in your yard. He may have made bail the next day but at least he would know he was being watched in your neighborhood and might have made him look for greener pastures.

A better question is why is he still walking the street if he has all of these previous arrests?
    I was told Alvin Glenn is a packed house and an overnight stay is what a lot of them are getting and that is it
    Tip:
    Tekton Game Calls

I'm I'm Lexington right down from the barnyard
    Tip:
    Tekton Game Calls

Just out of expirience, If he is a suspected Folk gang member, and has attempted murder, battery, burglary. He can back up what he says also. I may be youngin but I go to school with some of these kids who are in gangs and I have seen and heard about some scary shit.

BUT, As an American and a free man. You tell that mofo who is boss, and if you catch him fucking with your shit or your family, he better get to steppin or he will be a fucking dead man.
    Last edited by smitch320; 01-11-2013 at 11:50 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chessbay View Post
    Literally translated to, "I smell like Scotch and Kodiak".
    "Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees"- Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson