Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Yellowstone

I do know one badass injun that is as far away from a POS as there is. He's rare though
    Member of the Tenth Legion Since 2004

Indian tribes use to war with each other, or raid Mexican and white settlements, stealing horses and livestock, and taking captives to use as slaves. I’m not sure where the narrative came from that they were this peaceful group of people who only wished to hunt their own lands and use every piece of a buffalo, but that’s just a fairytale. Indians are just pissed off that the whites were better at it, and, in the end, were the victors. Put a pin anywhere on a map, and you’ll find a place where someone, at some point, was persecuted by someone else. Ever since Cain smashed Abel, people have been taking what they wanted by force. It’s never going to stop.

And it’s a great show and I am really looking forward to the rest of the series.
    Last edited by wskinner; 06-21-2018 at 10:32 AM.

just proves that the most independent, self sufficient, societies can be domesticated under the boot of uncle sam, then at the teet of uncle sugar.

Just a foreshadowing of what all of amerika will look like soon.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by Jozie & Me View Post
    just proves that the most independent, self sufficient, societies can be domesticated under the boot of uncle sam, then at the teet of uncle sugar.

Just a foreshadowing of what all of amerika will look like soon.
    That's deep. And accurate.

Every empire falls, and America has begun its decline.

Harv, wanna kick in here?
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

Yeah really. You take every sorry assed white person, forcibly stick them out in bumfuck nowhere, send them a government cash card every month, then check back in with them in 10 years and tell me how they are doing. Those whites sure are some lazy, sorry, no good, whatever...

The conditions made the people, not the other way around.
    "Only accurate rifles are interesting " - Col. Townsend Whelen

I lived on the rez for 3 years. There are some fine people there but they are a very small minority. I was on the Crow and N. Cheyenne rezs everyday and dealt with the native bullshit daily. Most of them have about as much respect for mother earth as most on this site have for dog shit. Go to the dump and instead of taking the effort to throw the trash in the dumpster, which mind you is below them to make it easier, the lazy bastards just throw it out the car on the ground. Didn't think a thing of throwing it out in the middle of your pasture either. Hell the dumps around Orangeburg are much cleaner for reference.
    cut\'em

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Yeah really. You take every sorry assed white person, forcibly stick them out in bumfuck nowhere, send them a government cash card every month, then check back in with them in 10 years and tell me how they are doing. Those whites sure are some lazy, sorry, no good, whatever...
    No need to wait. Just drive through the trailer park south of Sumter.

Leave Sumter outta this...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Will Spectrum have it available on demand? Checked twice today and there wasn’t an option to watch the first episode.
    Quote Originally Posted by Birddawg View Post
    I dont know how it was done. For all I know that weird bastard that determined it's gender licked it.

Quote Originally Posted by CUduckreeper View Post
    Will Spectrum have it available on demand? Checked twice today and there wasn’t an option to watch the first episode.
    I just watched it on my iPad. Just google it and the whole episode is available on paramount network.com
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Birddawg View Post
    I dont know how it was done. For all I know that weird bastard that determined it's gender licked it.

Quote Originally Posted by CUduckreeper View Post
    After all this chatter I looked and episodes 1&2 are coming on again in the next couple days so I scheduled em to record. Not on demand yet apparently.

Last edited by willyworm; 06-21-2018 at 11:00 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."

If you have Roku, and probably the others that are comparable, its on demand with the Paramount network app. Also at http://www.paramountnetwork.com/
    Last edited by everlast; 06-22-2018 at 07:41 AM.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

And the Lord God , Creator of all looked upon Turtle Island and wept at the turmoil. Heralds went forth to gather the principal men of the Whitemen , Mexicans and Indians at certain time and place.
    Having them so gathered he spoke "You Mexicans , live in peace with your Indian and White Brothers ,keep to the lands south of the river as yours to enjoy. Become prosperous through your labors
    and innovations. Respect the resources and land as do the Indians ."
    "You Whitemen , live in peace with your Indian and Mexican Brothers , keep to the lands north of the river as yours to enjoy. Become prosperous through your labors and innovations. Respect the resources and land as do the Indians ."
    He turned to leave when a united voice came from the Indians. "Lord what shall you have us do " They cried.
    "Well , ummm , well , yes you Indians. Tell you what ,don't do anything until I get back."
    l
    We gave you Corn,you gave us clap,bad trade.

Quote Originally Posted by willyworm View Post
    After all this chatter I looked and episodes 1&2 are coming on again in the next couple days so I scheduled em to record. Not on demand yet apparently.

When are they airing?
    \"I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop dead frozen from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.\" <br />D.H. LAWRENCE

Quote Originally Posted by Calibogue View Post
    When are they airing?
    Episode 1 comes on Sunday June 24th at 1am and Ep 2 is Wed June 27th at 10pm

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

spectrum?
    Bluetick