Thread: Compensating for elevation

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

dont think so much.

but since we know you will overthink it, just overthink it so much you dont think too much about it.

this "aim low" shit is shit. its silly. I seriously dislike that way of thinking. i also dislike fancy rangefinders that "compensate for elevation" when I rarely shoot past 35 steps.

Bend a little at the waist. Keep your bow arm perpendicular to your torso.

and try not to get too nervous.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    dont think so much.

but since we know you will overthink it, just overthink it so much you dont think too much about it.

this "aim low" shit is shit. its silly. I seriously dislike that way of thinking. i also dislike fancy rangefinders that "compensate for elevation" when I rarely shoot past 35 steps.

Bend a little at the waist. Keep your bow arm perpendicular to your torso.

and try not to get too nervous.
    Aiming low is only silly if you like to watch deer run off with a little hair missing on their back. Arc technology is not necessary in range finders. However, if you hunt in any kind of hilly terrain it can make a huge difference. Climb 20 ft high on the side of hill and range something 20 ft farther down the hill. There's a heck of a difference there. You can get around that by ranging a tree at eye level though. This is a non issue in most of SC.