Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Revenge in London???

Murder and senseless violence are always wrong but the Sultan on Londonstan calling this terrorism and a hate crime is like the parents of a kid that pokes a chained dog complaining when he is finally bitten.

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Wait a damn minute. I takes respect to gain respect. Islam is dangerous. They can get on tv & spew all the, "its just a few radicals" all they want. Their actions & also lack of shows otherwise.
    Oh, are you worried about how some of them cheer on terrorist events? That doesn't sound the slightest bit ironic to you?

Quote Originally Posted by MediaGuy View Post
    Murder and senseless violence are always wrong but the Sultan on Londonstan calling this terrorism and a hate crime is like the parents of a kid that pokes a chained dog complaining when he is finally bitten.
    How so? Was this particular mosque involved in a recent terrorist attack? If it's not a "hate crime" when the guy yelled "kill all muslims", then what exactly was it?

In your analogy kid A was poking a dog up in Moncks Corner, but kid B was bit by a different dog in Mt Pleasant, and you say he should not complain?
    Last edited by jasonw; 06-19-2017 at 08:37 AM.

damn at the rationalizing in this thread. this guy is a terrorist, same way that previous attacks were labeled terrorism. attacks on innocent people, just based on what skin color or religion they're affiliated with. stop making excuses for this piece of shit.
    "JUST BECAUSE I AM NOT A GOOD SPELLER DOESN'T MEAN MY JEAN POLL IS GONNA BE BAD."
    Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    There's evidence coming out...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cottontop74 View Post
    I dabble in a lot of things, but don't get too technical with any of them.

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy View Post
    damn at the rationalizing in this thread. this guy is a terrorist, same way that previous attacks were labeled terrorism. attacks on innocent people, just based on what skin color or religion they're affiliated with. stop making excuses for this piece of shit.
    Ziggy just restored my faith in humanity... Voice of reason folks...

Quote Originally Posted by jasonw View Post
    Oh, are you worried about how some of them cheer on terrorist events? That doesn't sound the slightest bit ironic to you?
    No. I'm worried about how mooslums kill innocent people wherever they go. They kill people! That's what they do. There is something in them or something being taught to them that make them want to destroy the earth. They WILL NOT LOVE YOU because you hug them. They are at war. They ALL know this. Unfortunately, some of us do not.

No. I'm worried about how mooslums kill innocent people wherever they go. They kill people! That's what they do. There is something in them or something being taught to them that make them want to destroy the earth. They WILL NOT LOVE YOU because you hug them. They are at war. They ALL know this. Unfortunately, some of us do not.
    What was the death toll of this formidable force of 1.6 BILLION islamic militants last year? If they all want to kill all people as you claim, then not only do they have the LARGEST military that the world has ever seen, but they are doing the crappiest job ever. I mean seriously, if each of them stabbed just 3 people tomorrow, then there would literally be nothing else left except Islam.

But to top it all off, somehow you think a "white guy" in a van would be the best strategic move to take out the boogey man?
    Last edited by jasonw; 06-19-2017 at 08:45 AM.

It has been a known radicalized mosque for nearly two decades, to the point they actually shuttered the doors a few years back.
    I was talking about the Muslim apologist mayor making hypocritical comments about terrorism.
    Maybe you need to look at some pictures of the little girls that had their bodies riddled with nails and metal shards a few weeks back to remind you about the religion of peace.
    The Muslims started this fight, all I can hope is that you are not old enough to remember watching people leap to their deaths from the twin towers live on TV. If you can remember that and still have sympathy for them you and I will never see eye to eye.

What was the death toll of this formidable force of 1.6 BILLION islamic militants last year? If they all want to kill all people as you claim, then not only do they have the LARGEST military that the world has ever seen, but they are doing the crappiest job ever. I mean seriously, if each of them stabbed just 3 people tomorrow, then there would literally be nothing else left except Islam.

But to top it all off, somehow you think a "white guy" in a van would be the best strategic move to take out the boogey man?
    Just one is too many for me. Don't know that stats but I'm assuming followers of Islam have murdered more people than all other religions combined. And the white guy running them over is a far cry from any strategic move I'd like to see. These people have changed our country and the world forever. It's more than just killing a few "infidels" here and there.

It has been a known radicalized mosque for nearly two decades, to the point they actually shuttered the doors a few years back.
    I was talking about the Muslim apologist mayor making hypocritical comments about terrorism.
    Maybe you need to look at some pictures of the little girls that had their bodies riddled with nails and metal shards a few weeks back to remind you about the religion of peace.
    The Muslims started this fight, all I can hope is that you are not old enough to remember watching people leap to their deaths from the twin towers live on TV. If you can remember that and still have sympathy for them you and I will never see eye to eye.
    My comments are not about "sympathy". My comments are about using rational thought to suggest that murdering innocent people is never a good course of action to "solve" for whatever thoughts you might have about islam. I've never called it a "religion of peace". I don't need your straw man, but thanks anyway. If anything, this guy just created 10 more islamic terrorists.

Just one is too many for me. Don't know that stats but I'm assuming followers of Islam have murdered more people than all other religions combined. And the white guy running them over is a far cry from any strategic move I'd like to see. These people have changed our country and the world forever. It's more than just killing a few "infidels" here and there.
    You completely avoided my question because of something called "cognitive dissonance". I think, deep down, you understand that your thoughts are not rational, but you don't want to question them because it's easier to think the way you do, and it's more popular with your friends.
    Last edited by jasonw; 06-19-2017 at 08:53 AM.

You completely avoided my question because of something called "cognitive dissonance". I think, deep down, you understand that your thoughts are not rational, but you don't want to question them because it's easier to think the way you do, and it's more popular with your friends.
    Actually, I answered both your questions.

1.6 billion Muslim, just like there are supposedly 2.2 billion Christians in the world.

I really want to know how many of that category just self-identity as Muslim because their family is but in reality they probably don't believe all of the teaching.

Just like people self identify as Christian because that's how they were raised.
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

Actually, I answered both your questions.
    No, you said, "just one is too many for me". I didn't ask you how many was too many for you. I was asking about the effectiveness of this 1.6 BILLION man army. The question was to point out something entirely obvious and you skipped right over it because you didn't like the conclusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Duck cutter View Post
    1.6 billion Muslim, just like there are supposedly 2.2 billion Christians in the world.

I really want to know how many of that category just self-identity as Muslim because their family is but in reality they probably don't believe all of the teaching.

Just like people self identify as Christian because that's how they were raised.
    I would ponder that there is about the same ratio, if not more... Like people who identify as Christians but think it's appropriate to murder innocent people to send a message.

So did you see the attacks on 9/11 or learn about them in school Jason?

So did you see the attacks on 9/11 or learn about them in school Jason?
    We should have killed the guy responsible for that... Oh wait... Nevermind...

Quote Originally Posted by WhitewaterDuck View Post
    I didn't see where anyone cheered; I just see comments stating facts and proclaiming the inevitability of citizen retaliation at some point unless something is done by the govt. to protect the innocent from terrorists.
    "Bam!" "That'll learn em." Really WhitewaterDuck? Those are facts and not cheers?
    Carolina Counsel

Let me get this straight. Some of you guys are cheering because a man took a van and tried to murder innocent people based on their religious beliefs as they were exiting their place of worship? One of the victims was an old man in a wheel chair for pete's sake.

Did it ever occur to you that you are the one being "radicalized" by main stream media?

At what point to you need to check your moral compass to see that it still points north?
    Until the peaceful muslims stand-up and speak out against the radicals...they are all in the same basket. They all kneel and pray to the same false god that demands them to kill you and I. Do all of them act on it...no. That doesn't make them any more or less part of the cult. If they are not condemning them, then their silence is condoning and if they are not turning these goat humpers in then they are accomplices.

I'm sorry innocent people died. I'm sorry that innocent people in Europe have died but I'm more sorry that innocent American's and Christians have died at the hands of these savages and that Americans have died fighting in a war against a religion that has no rules of engagement. You want me to feel sorry that a few muslims died? I think not. Will I go stand on a street corner and sing praises? No, but I will sit here and read the news, think to myself...they had it coming. Hell, it might even make me smile...you damn right. I'll feel for sorry for those people when they stop worshiping a god that wants us dead. Until that time comes, I could care less about those people and I could care less what in the hell you think about me, my moral compass and humanity.

Funny, If a "religion" was formed stating that all mooslums must be killed, it would be banned world wide. BUT, Islam states all non-followers must be exterminated & that's ok because it's an old religion.

JasonW, if you had 1.6 Billion M&M's & there were only a few million of em poisonous, i.e., terrorist, how many would you eat?