View Poll Results: Should Trigger Accessories that alter the rate of fire be legal?

Voters
98. You may not vote on this poll
  • full auto's should be legal too

36 36.73%
  • no problem with a trigger accessory, keep em legal

28 28.57%
  • Trigger accessories affecting rate of fire should be illegal

26 26.53%
  • AR's and other "assault rifles" should be illegal

1 1.02%
  • Vegas was a conspiracy so just ignore my opinion

7 7.14%

Thread: Trigger Accesories. Where do you stand?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Regarding #2. I'm not sure how you can. The media is so uneducated about firearms on both sides. And they have been preaching this for years. I talked to a liberal two weeks ago that literally had no understanding of the difference between full and semi automatic. He was convinced that all AK47's were fully automatic machine guns. He believes what the media has told him because he has no other reference.

Juan Williams was on Fox yesterday reading the gun laws in Nevada and he acted like it was the wild west. He said you don't have to have a permit to buy a gun in Nevada and that machines guns were allowed with a permit. In reality these are the federal gun laws that are the same in almost all the states. You don't have to have a permit, but you have to have a background check (even though he failed to mention that). But the way he portrayed it was that you just walked in, picked one up off the shelf, and they scanned it on the way out. And I assure a ton of viewers watched that and said well that's not right. We need to fix that. If that's how they are being portrayed on Fox News, I can't imagine what its like on MSNBC.
    Last edited by uga_dawg; 10-03-2017 at 09:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by uga_dawg View Post
    Regarding #2. I'm not sure how you can. The media is so uneducated about firearms on both sides. And they have been preaching this for years. I talked to a liberal two weeks ago that literally had no understanding of the difference between full and semi automatic. He was convinced that all AK47's were fully automatic machine guns. He believes what the media has told him because he has no other reference.

Juan Williams was on Fox yesterday reading the gun laws in Nevada and he acted like it was the wild west. He said you don't have to have a permit to buy a gun in Nevada and that machines guns were allowed with a permit. In reality these are the federal gun laws that are the same in almost all the states. You don't have to have a permit, but you have to have a background check (even though he failed to mention that). But the way he portrayed it was that you just walked in, picked one up off the shelf, and they scanned it on the way out. And I assure a ton of viewers watched that and said well that's not right. We need to fix that. If that's how they are being portrayed on Fox News, I can't imagine what its like on MSNBC.
    The ignorance on the subject is mind-boggling.
    I heard a radio dj from a local show in abbeville this morning say he was very well-versed in weapons and then he went on two seconds later to mix up the terms magazine and clips.
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...