Thread: Verizon offering Unlimited data for $80

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Fireman View Post
    The problem I have with Verizon, or all carriers for that matter, is the "monthly activation fee". They will cut it to $20 if I finance a phone and pay $37 a month on top of the $20.. or if I buy the phone outright it's $40 activation per phone.

With the unlimited plan, since I bought our phones out right, would cost us $200/month for two phones..

Currently paying $150 for 2 with 6gb plan, and if I go over its $15 a gig. I usually go over, but we never hit the $200 mark..

Guess my point is they don't reward you for being responsible and not "financing" a phone so I can upgrade every 6 months..

I've been with them over 10 years and not once have they used a "customer retention" program or anything. Any promo they put out is for new customers.. T-Mobile is starting to look better and better..

They way I understood the lady at the Verizon store tonight is you don't pay a monthly line access fee on the unlimited plan if you own the device. The only additional fee other than taxes and the regular surcharges would be insurance. In your case, you could get the unlimited plan for two phones for $140/month.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerbdog View Post
    They way I understood the lady at the Verizon store tonight is you don't pay a monthly line access fee on the unlimited plan if you own the device. The only additional fee other than taxes and the regular surcharges would be insurance. In your case, you could get the unlimited plan for two phones for $140/month.
    Guess I need to go into the store. When I priced it online it came out to $190 +fees and insurance..

Quote Originally Posted by Fireman View Post
    Guess I need to go into the store. When I priced it online it came out to $190 +fees and insurance..
    Same here