Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tillerson fired

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Too bad he can't fire congress. I'd love to read that in a tweet!
    That is why he is planning the big military parade.
    DILLIGAF

Quote Originally Posted by nitro5x6's View Post
    Is it possible that Tillerson was fired prior to the Twitter message.. hmmmm. Just sayin.

More Trump moves on the Chess board.
    A White House source told Fox News that chief of staff John Kelly called Tillerson Friday to tell him Trump wanted him to step aside. Tillerson, the source said, asked if Trump could wait for him to get back from his trip to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    I'll shoot over a kids head in a blind or long gun one on a turkey in a heart beat. You want to kill stuff around me you gonna earn it.

Quote Originally Posted by buckpro View Post
    A White House source told Fox News that chief of staff John Kelly called Tillerson Friday to tell him Trump wanted him to step aside. Tillerson, the source said, asked if Trump could wait for him to get back from his trip to Africa.
    Now don't go posting any truth up in here, lets just all remain indignant.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

A White House source told Fox News
    Well there you have it

Which is why Tillerson had a " health issue" while overseas.

F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

From Tillerson's statement and video:
    "Not only was Tillerson fired, but the State Department aide who made a statement about how Tillerson had no idea he was going to be fired was himself fired.
    An emotional Tillerson said at his press conference that he received a call from President Trump around noon (hours after the President’s tweet on the news) and added, “What is most important is to ensure an orderly and smooth transition during a time that the country continues to face significant policy and national security challenges.”

Seems like he could have (should have) waited one more day. There is an important special election in PA today that everyone has their eyes on. Turmoil is not a good look.

Quote Originally Posted by wob View Post
    Seems like he could have (should have) waited one more day. There is an important special election in PA today that everyone has their eyes on. Turmoil is not a good look.
    He is an egomaniac and can not help himself

He's an americaniac

No man since Christ had been more scrutinized more than Trump. They have nothing to derail him so far. It is foolish to think he is barely survive and on the verge making a mistake. All his actions are calculated several moves ahead. I thought the guy that brought us Trump vokda and the Trump board game would die early in the primaries and 4 years of Hillary. Several months later, tax cuts, tariffs (big Nucor announcement today, thousand of regulations cut, SCOTUS secure, record high markets, record low employment, etc. all contrary to what Hillary would have done. Well Johnson was going to save the world. I wish Prez Trump was more presidential but in policy he has been the best prez since Regan.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Oh yeah, forgot about the wall and illegal immigration at an all time low then ISIS quietly being hammered.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    No man since Christ had been more scrutinized more than Trump. They have nothing to derail him so far. It is foolish to think he is barely survive and on the verge making a mistake. All his actions are calculated several moves ahead. I thought the guy that brought us Trump vokda and the Trump board game would die early in the primaries and 4 years of Hillary. Several months later, tax cuts, tariffs (big Nucor announcement today, thousand of regulations cut, SCOTUS secure, record high markets, record low employment, etc. all contrary to what Hillary would have done. Well Johnson was going to save the world. I wish Prez Trump was more presidential but in policy he has been the best prez since Regan.

I agree 100%
    I also think he could stumble onto doing greatness with the economy and go down as one of the greatest ever
    or as Turbo said, he will stumble over his dick or get caught up in something huge and end of as the "what in the hell were we thinking" Prez.
    I would vote for him again tomorrow.
    Last edited by ecu1984; 03-13-2018 at 04:33 PM.

His blunder will likely be tax cuts, military spending and infrastructure and not cutting the deficit leading us to insolvency in a couple more decades.

Now he has Democrats wanting more blue dogs and Pelosi gone.

Insolvency was damn near guaranteed by his predecessors. IF anyone can dig us out of the hole, it will be President Trump. We The People will need to help him by voting out the folks in DC that are preventing him from succeeding.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    He's an americaniac
    Lmao! You're killing me!
    867-5309

You gotta have a pretty big dick to stumble over it

Don't know about his dick but the man has yuge balls!

Trump is a little rough around the edges for sure, but in relation to his predecessor, he is doing one hell of a job! I'm sticking with Trump like stink to a turd!
    RIP Kelsey "Bigdawg" Cromer
    12-26-98 12-1-13

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Missing you my great friend.

Exactly! How anyone can bitch about him after what we had the last eight years and what we could of had now is beyond me. MAGA!

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Exactly! How anyone can bitch about him after what we had the last eight years and what we could of had now is beyond me. MAGA!
    There’s an expression about giving people 10 lbs of golf and you’ll still have people complaining how heavy it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by squatty View Post
    R. Not
    So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness. —Colossians 2:6–7