Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Bear problems at my house in Sandy Run

MF please

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Quote Originally Posted by PBiz View Post
    So you oughta have 3 left out of that sixer of Mikes Hard Lemongade to do it again tonight..
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

But seriously, I only got 2 left.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

SSS.

Bit late for that!
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

Quote Originally Posted by HARV View Post
    Andre had a yearling bear hanging around his place a couple years ago from early spring til fall. Against all advice he thought it a wise idea to feed and house his spirit brother. Brother bear had a nice bed of wheat straw under the porch and the finest of leftovers and kibble. Andre does a little commercial fishing so there was a good supply of fish byproducts as well. All was well until bear ripped off the side of his house to get at a bees nest. Bear started to get a bit aggressive as he got bigger. Growling at folks and just being a grouchy kinda bear. Andre went to giving that bear a good talking to and a swat on the snout so the bear stands up and takes a swipe at Andre. Andre heads in to dodge and got some sleeping aids. Feeds up poor bear. Bear goes to sleep and gets loaded on a trailer for trip to a dump 40 miles down the road. Bear went from a Poor Welfare Reservation Bear to A Dump Bear in just hours.

And yes Andre feeds birds.
    Bear didn't know how good he had it, LOL!
    \"Free your mind, your ass will follow\"

Pretty sure I’ve had one move in on my place in se Lancaster county. May very well be wrong but had two feeders knocked over (empty for the most part) and completely destroyed. Ripped the lid off the hinge on one and tore the screws out of the bottom that holds the spinner on the other. Rifled through two sheds as well. May have been trespassers but unlikely at my place. Also found a terd close by that would have made all of us feel like we were floating. But not sure I completely believe it could be a bear where I am. Haven’t ever heard of any in that area. Any of y’all have experience with them being around there? Kershaw- Pagelabd - Jefferson area...

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp Rat View Post
    I hate a cowbird. Hate. They do the same to me, but my nyger seed is still working on the goldfinches, the suet is bringing lots of stuff, and the chipping sparrows are still happy.
    I hate them because they are brood parasites. They won't raise their own chaps. They find a nesting female of other species, damage or remove one of the original eggs and replace it with their own cowbird egg and let the other mother raise their chaps. I know it's just nature but I don't like it.

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

Conservation Permit Holder #5213

Shake that bear!

y'all are mean.

Not sure what you can do, rooster, other than take the bird feeders down for a short period. He will find another homeowner to annoy.....
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

A "bear problem at my house" thread in the "field report" forum had my hopes up...but alas...
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

Quote Originally Posted by gamecock1974 View Post
    Pretty sure I’ve had one move in on my place in se Lancaster county. May very well be wrong but had two feeders knocked over (empty for the most part) and completely destroyed. Ripped the lid off the hinge on one and tore the screws out of the bottom that holds the spinner on the other. Rifled through two sheds as well. May have been trespassers but unlikely at my place. Also found a terd close by that would have made all of us feel like we were floating. But not sure I completely believe it could be a bear where I am. Haven’t ever heard of any in that area. Any of y’all have experience with them being around there? Kershaw- Pagelabd - Jefferson area...
    I know of many trail cam pics of bears in that area. Even got a few pics of a smaller bear one night we had some feeders knocked over back in November.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    Shake that bear!
    Screen just had a sip of coffee
    We gave you Corn,you gave us clap,bad trade.

well he got the attention he wanted

http://m.live5news.com/live5news/db/...ntent/glvarA0o
    Last edited by cburns; 04-10-2018 at 03:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cburns View Post
    well he got the attention he wanted

http://m.live5news.com/live5news/db/...ntent/glvarA0o
    Too bad they didn't include a link to this thread. Could have had one of those sections where they quote people.

"just shoot him in the face"

"hell with a bear. you got kids to worry about bo"

"watch out for bear fuckers"

"love me some mike's hard lemonade"

“Nyger seed” would get the site shut down.
    Tyler Simmons wasn’t offsides. 1-9-2018
    Isaiah Bond didn’t catch the ball. 12-2-2023

Featherduster with a good one

You might swallow a dick if.........you call the media about Yogi molesting your bird feeders!
    Kweer.....its on Fagbook too
    \"I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop dead frozen from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.\" <br />D.H. LAWRENCE

Can you imagine the phone calls if this guy saw a shark at the beach.