Thread: Notice The Helmets

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Notice The Helmets

That's because leopards kill by biting through the skull and sinking their canines into the brain. Notice the cat attacked the only one without a helmet. That's probably a dead human now. The cat had what looks like a puncture wound or maybe a gunshot wound on it left front paw. These guys need to learn to shoot better that that!

Last edited by Mergie Master; 12-07-2011 at 10:30 PM.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

The Story:

Leopard attacks villagers in India – in pictures

A leopard strayed into Prakash Nagar village in India and mauled several people, including three guards, before being caught by forest officials. The animal, which suffered injuries caused by knives and batons, died later in the evening at a veterinary centre

A wild leopard prepares to pounce on a forest guard after it strayed into Prakash Nagar village in India

Six people were mauled by the leopard before it was caught by forestry department officials

The animal leaps on an armed forest guard in Prakash Nagar village, India

Forest guards try to ensnare the leopard

The animal tries to escape from forestry officials

The leopard attempts to flee the village after attacking forest guards and injuring residents

A forest guard prepares to shoot the leopard after he and his colleagues were attacked. Officials made several attempts to tranquilize the animal – many were injured in the process

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/gall...illagers-india
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 12-07-2011 at 10:37 PM.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

That one guy kind of looks like tater with that thing clamped on his head.
    If you don't like the way I drive my boat, stay off the sand bar.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwells663 View Post
    That one guy kind of looks like tater with that thing clamped on his head.

Dang if he don't.

According to what was written no one died. They are lucky, especially the guy with that leopard growing out of his back. He practically had his teeth in his head the way they like to do. They like it crunchy on the outside...soft, juicy and meaty on the inside.

This woman was swallowed by a Leopard

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cixT1zhQmr0[/ame]
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013