Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by dixiedeerslaya View Post
    i once heard a story from an old timer, old black man bout 70 years old... he went fishing, santee river i think, he got checked at the ramp by the game warden on the way out. he had twice the limit.... the old timer said nooo nooo, i got a limit of crappie and a limit of shellcracker.... the game warden laughed and explained the regs to him, and gave him a warning....

is this man a rubberhead?
    No, just a lawbreaker who is either ignorant or stupid. Which are you calling trentsmith?
    Molon Labe
    HRCH Coal's Sparkleberry Cache MH

^^both?

We have wasted 7 pages on this idiot and i havent seen enough pics of dead birds WTF!!!!! Here is a summary Dudeman (trent) is an idiot who doesnt identify before shooting but only after shooting. Dicksanddeerslaya is just as big as an idiot for agreeing that what he has done is OK. So now can we see some pics of dead shit. just sayin

Quote Originally Posted by duckboy84 View Post
    We have wasted 7 pages on this idiot and i havent seen enough pics of dead birds WTF!!!!! Here is a summary Dudeman (trent) is an idiot who doesnt identify before shooting but only after shooting. Dicksanddeerslaya is just as big as an idiot for agreeing that what he has done is OK. So now can we see some pics of dead shit. just sayin
    if you wasnt a fuckin rubberhead yo self, you wouldnt have to see pictures of other peoples ducks on the internet.... why dont you post some pictures of your "dead shit"?

and i didnt agree that what he did was ok you fucktard..... if you would go back and read, i said some people make mistakes, but that doesnt necessarily make them a rubberhead........ now go put on your drake jacket, slip on your sperrys, hop in yo stickered up z71, hook to daddys boat, and go kill some ducks if you wanna see dead shit.....

now go put on your drake jacket, slip on your sperrys, hop in yo stickered up z71, hook to daddys boat, and go kill some ducks if you wanna see dead shit.....

I have mashed them in all. Just not my Z71 or my daddy's boat.. But in other people's truck's and their daddy's boats..
    Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

Conservation Permit Holder #5213

Quote Originally Posted by PBiz View Post
    I have mashed them in all. Just not my Z71 or my daddy's boat.. But in other people's truck's and their daddy's boats..
    ive killed turkeys in sperrys...... but im a BAMF.

I killed one on crutches in 06', with a broke leg in a cast.

I don't have to tell people, I own the wallet.........

hahahahahahahaha

And eight foot tall wheat!!

Quote Originally Posted by dook View Post
    i killed one on crutches in 06', with a broke leg in a cast.

I don't have to tell people, i own the wallet.........

Hahahahahahahaha

did he mess up the bumper real bad?

Quote Originally Posted by Tmbrhntr View Post
    And eight foot tall wheat!!

YOU DAMN RIGHT

Default Are any of these mergansers?

If so, what species of mergansers and what is the limit?

Damn.... I think you're safe on the Mergansers

Awesome strap of ducks there!

nice mixed bag...CLR

and dds, I got the pics to prove it.

Default Sunday was a good day

What type of duck is that really dark colored one with the "purple" speculum? Is it some sort of hybrid???

pretty birds there
    Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    Dexter GETS IT!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII
    :ACC: :ACC: :ACC:

Dang CLR, nice strap of ducks.

Quote Originally Posted by skrimp View Post
    No, just a lawbreaker who is either ignorant or stupid. Which are you calling trentsmith?
    Ignorant is a commonly misused term. Ignorant:
    1. lacking in knowledge or training; unlearned: an ignorant man.
    2. lacking knowledge or information as to a particular subject or fact: ignorant of quantum physics.

trentsmith was ignorant in this respect. Is there an excuse...well not really. Plenty of publications available on waterfowl identification and rules and regs. My completely objective advice to trentsmith is when you have admitted publicly to your ignorance and a more experienced hunter corrects you, stop while you are ahead. Quit taking everything as fighting words, learn from your mistake, and move on. You are gonna get called all kinds of names by these guys, but we are duck hunters and talking shit is part of the culture. If you do something like a dumbass then your gonna get called a dumbass. If you can't take that and fight back, when your in the wrong, then the words progress to things such as cumstain etc. Then we end up wasting ten pages arguing with ya. If DDS will vouch for ya you must not be all bad. Learn from this and move on. Just my constructive criticism.....hopefully.

CLR, nice killin
    And there came a voice to him, Rise, Peter; kill, and eat.

Acts 10:13

Ya'll some dog piling mofos. I've meet Trent, he is a character, most of ya'll would like him if you meet him in person.

Quote Originally Posted by shooterchris View Post
    ignorant is a commonly misused term. Ignorant:
    1. Lacking in knowledge or training; unlearned: An ignorant man.
    2. Lacking knowledge or information as to a particular subject or fact: Ignorant of quantum physics.

Trentsmith was ignorant in this respect. Is there an excuse...well not really. Plenty of publications available on waterfowl identification and rules and regs. My completely objective advice to trentsmith is when you have admitted publicly to your ignorance and a more experienced hunter corrects you, stop while you are ahead. Quit taking everything as fighting words, learn from your mistake, and move on. You are gonna get called all kinds of names by these guys, but we are duck hunters and talking shit is part of the culture. If you do something like a dumbass then your gonna get called a dumbass. If you can't take that and fight back, when your in the wrong, then the words progress to things such as cumstain etc. Then we end up wasting ten pages arguing with ya. If dds will vouch for ya you must not be all bad. Learn from this and move on. Just my constructive criticism.....hopefully.

great advice.... This should be a required read for all new scducks members.