View Poll Results: will Clemson beat GT?

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

40 61.54%
  • NO

25 38.46%

Thread: Will Clemson?

Default Will Clemson?

Will Clemson Beat GT?
    They say the only time a fishermen tells the truth is when he tells you another fisherman is a liar.

Yes
    Keep talking and I am gonna put some south in your mouth.

No
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

You'd be crazy to BET on Clemson winning this game (or any other game this year for that matter). However, we're due against tech so I think we'll win a close one.

Yes.
    Tell me sump'n. Why you askin' so many jackassy questions?

If Clemson can stop the run then maybe. If they cant stop GT's ground game then its doubtful.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    this aint facebook. we do not give a SHIT about your every move. either tell stories about ducks dying or show pics.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
    -- Thomas Jefferson

Flip a coin with yes or no on it. From what I've seen this year the team has no identity, no go to player and no one wanting to assume a leadership role. On the flip side, GT seems to have the same issues.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

G Tech has shown they are not very good this year. But Clemsons offense isnt very good either. But I think there defense is good enough to give them a chance to win in most of their remaining games.

Where is it? If it is in Atlanta, no. Clemson cant win there. If it is in tigertown, then maybe. But Clemson's defense hasnt really proved themselves yet. I see a loss either way, but if in ATL then its a sure bet.

Quote Originally Posted by 803 View Post
    G Tech has shown they are not very good this year. But Clemsons offense isnt very good either. But I think there defense is good enough to give them a chance to win in most of their remaining games.
    GT's ground game is the 2nd best in the country. If CU's defense is not ready to play, then expect the 4th loss of the season.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    this aint facebook. we do not give a SHIT about your every move. either tell stories about ducks dying or show pics.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
    -- Thomas Jefferson

very iffy.