Thread: Dumbing down america

Default Dumbing down america

WHERE DO THESE NUTS COME FROM????

If your preschooler is having problems wetting the bed or your older child is afraid of going to school or your teenager is experimenting with drugs, they may be acting out in response to the Gulf oil spill. That is directly from a Health and Human Services Department guide for parents and teachers on how kids might be affected by the disaster along the coast.

It says children could feel the effects even if they only watched the oil spill on television or overheard it being discussed by adults. The guide suggests adults should, "temporarily reduce your expectations about performance in school or at home, perhaps by substituting less demanding responsibilities."
    GREAT PEOPLE TALK ABOUT IDEAS.
    AVERAGE PEOPLE TALK ABOUT THINGS.
    SORRY PEOPLE TALK ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE.

SRS GRHRCH UH BOBO MNH
    2009 MID ATLANTIC RETRIEVER CHAMPION
    2009 HUNTSVILLE SRS CHAMPION

HRCH UH WOODY

Sometimes its good to turn off the TV and quit listening to a bunch of dipshits like that.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

OH MY!
    Duck hunters are fools, all of us. -Mergie Master

damn. and I thought i tried drugs because of peer pressure. i am calling my mom RFN and telling her it was in response to something worse.

somebody give me an early 1980s thing that happened that I can blame it on.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    damn. and I thought i tried drugs because of peer pressure. i am calling my mom RFN and telling her it was in response to something worse.

The Clemson football program getting caught cheating and put on probation, while nearly getting the death penalty for the egregiousness of the violations, forever putting an * by the 1981 NC?

Mt St. Helens.

Unless they discussed it on Phineas and Ferb or Kick Buttowski I doubt my boy knows that narry a drop was spilled.

And if he did I'd tell him to get the hell over it and get back to work.

We had a nurse try to lay out of work back in '01 when The #3 got wadded up and died. I told her ass to get to work or get to the unemployment office, her fuckin' choice.

People. I swear.

Here ya go

All we could watch on all 2 channels was bugs bunny thank GOD! This world, damn, just damn.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"