Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Puddin-n-grit

Id say poodin sounds a lil bit more yank than mush... puddin comes in three flavors to me Nanner, Vanilla, or Chocolate

aint much liver in em these days. you'll notice a lot of the ones you buy in grocery stores say "country pudding" bc they dont contain enough liver to put that in the name...
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

LLiver pudding is my favortie breakfast food right after eggs and grits. However, the pudding MUST have rice as an ingredient, otherwise to me, it taste like crap.
    RIP Kelsey "Bigdawg" Cromer
    12-26-98 12-1-13

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Missing you my great friend.

That is something these nc fuckers just can't do , make puddin.

I will eat it any way , grits and eggs over easy was a favorite growing up, little toast microwaved puddin and a shot a musturd will do ya right....

Some like it fried to nothing ness, not my fav.

But I do miss pulling the trigger, boiling, shaving, cutting apart and preparing whole pig for the table or the freezer.....you talk about that shit up here they will send you a PETA email..........

and PIGS are one of NC's main livestock staples.....

(so were tobacco and tasty stogies, and look what happened there)

I am hongry now.

Quote Originally Posted by CAJUN LAB View Post
    Id say poodin sounds a lil bit more yank than mush... puddin comes in three flavors to me Nanner, Vanilla, or Chocolate
    thats pudding. puddin is a meal, not a desert.

Im w/ pbiz. I sold enough of that shit when I was a kid to feed ethiopia. I can stomach anything but puddin, scrapple (yankee version), and hoghead cheese. Oh, and sardines.

Good stuff.

Liver puddin is the staple of our duck club breakfast. The way the ducks were last year, it's really more of a breakfast club than a duck club. Grits, puddin, biscuits, bacon, country ham, scrambled eggs, some sort of sausage, it's a heart attack special, usually preceded with a bloody mary .

Winningham's on Cypress Camp Road near Ridgeville makes some of the best I've tasted. I hate liver but puddin doesn't taste like liver to me.

I always thought liver mush was a NC thing, especially up around my dad's birthplace of Shelby.

My FIL from Providence can make up some great puddin. Couple that up with his grits, stewed maters and an aig or few and you won't have to eat for a day.
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.