Thread: Excel F4

Default Excel F4

Anybody bought one yet?

This thing looks rank. I'm getting that itch to get one.

Any pros or cons? Are you running outboard or MM?

Thanks in advance
    "To the sensitive gunner nothing can equal a bird and a dog and a gun in trilogy."
    George Bird Evans

Yeap, got one here in Rock Hill. You looking at getting the outboard package or Mud Motor?

Nice boat well built, there have made a few changes since the one here, but they are little things for the better. Its actually for sale also, look back in thetrading post I had posted it up there.

Phillipians 4:13

guy from work got one and it is very nice and well made boat, but expensive, he is running a yamaha 70 on it can only do 40 -43mph because the boat is so heavy, but you dont really need to got that fast when duck hunting. If i had the money i would get one. I would highly recomend this boat.

MDman the price has been reduced on the boat above if interested PM me.
    Phillipians 4:13

Quote Originally Posted by BLACK BLAZE View Post
    guy from work got one and it is very nice and well made boat, but expensive, he is running a yamaha 70 on it can only do 40 -43mph because the boat is so heavy, but you dont really need to got that fast when duck hunting. If i had the money i would get one. I would highly recomend this boat.
    If you're buddy is running a 70hp 2 stroke Yamaha on that rig and getting a true 40-43mph out of it then he's got a rocket!! That ain't slow by no means for that piece of shit motor!! I had the same motor on a 1650 Xpress with the performance HyperLift pad hull and it would only do 37mph on the GPS with just me, one battery, and a 6 gallon tank of gas.

As per the SouthEast regional Yamaha rep that came to see why I was disappointed with my outboard purchase he said that the motor wasn't supposed to be a speed demon. My 40hp Johnson 2 stroke 2 cylinder ran the same speed as the 70 Yammi on the same hull and my 50hp Merc 2 stroke 3 cylinder would run 43mph on that hull.
    Last edited by Ring King; 06-23-2010 at 03:32 PM.
    Living in Moncks Corner but looking forward to moving back to the West Coast in 2020 where there are more ducks and less duck hunters!! LOL

Default ummmmm

Long story short..... BUY A MERCURY AND CRUISE IT UP AND DOWN THE (ROAD) RIVER

Long story short..... BUY A MERCURY AND CRUISE IT UP AND DOWN THE (ROAD) RIVER
    Listen at you!
    Duck hunters are fools, all of us. -Mergie Master

I saw my first one on the river yesterday, Looks like I may swing this way instead of getting another war eagle.