Thread: high tide bug buster in rough water?

Default high tide bug buster in rough water?

does anyone have any experience with the high tide bug buster in rough water? I have come across a great deal on one but i want to be able to run across Winyah bay and not have to worry. will a bug buster do the trick?

they will dart on you if they catch a wave wrong. Anything you would take a jon boat that size in, the BB would work for
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters" Norman Maclean.

More of a river boat to me ,the bay can change real quick .

It gets done all the time you should be fine as long as you're smart about it.
    For the ducks

At what instance in this adventure do we become "smart" in a bugbuster in Winyah Bay? just wondering...
    2 Corinthians 10:12 NKJV For we dare not class ourselves or compare ourselves with those who commend themselves. But they, measureing themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise.