Thread: RUGER 10 22

Default RUGER 10 22

How much money and how long should it take to get a Ruger 10 22 threaded for a supressor?
    Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

Conservation Permit Holder #5213

http://www.innovativearms.com/services.html

Can't give a dollar amount, but this is THE guy to deal with, particularly in the midlands area. Good guy who is straight up honest.

Quote Originally Posted by demoniac View Post

Can't give a dollar amount, but this is THE guy to deal with, particularly in the midlands area. Good guy who is straight up honest.
    I've seen some of this guys work. It's made his customers happy.

Ok, thanks guys.. But is there anywhere in the Lowcountry?

I'd go with an integral suppressed barrel that's the same size as a regular target barrel. That way, you can swap it out if you don't need to be quiet and save some mileage on your can. I read about a suppressed barrel in which the actual (internal) barrel was cut short enough that it would shoot regular LR cartridges at subsonic speeds yet the shroud was the same size as a target bbl so it didn't look different than a regular rifle.

coastal firearms in Mt. Pleasant I think might be able to do it.

Have you checked ATP hahaha?
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

A certain genius from ATP said it would be $85 in 2-12 weeks.. I mean how long does it really take to thread a barrel?

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Bug View Post
    I'd go with an integral suppressed barrel that's the same size as a regular target barrel. That way, you can swap it out if you don't need to be quiet and save some mileage on your can. I read about a suppressed barrel in which the actual (internal) barrel was cut short enough that it would shoot regular LR cartridges at subsonic speeds yet the shroud was the same size as a target bbl so it didn't look different than a regular rifle.
    I would like to hear more about this bbl- better than trying to find subsonic rounds, kinda hard to come by at times\

Ken Carson in Santee can cut the threads for you. He handles suppressors/installs all the time
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    RY-you are a killer. plain and simple.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Rebel Yell has killed more shit than small pox!
    Stripa Swipa > Ron Jeremy

Quote Originally Posted by PBiz View Post
    A certain genius from ATP said it would be $85 in 2-12 weeks.. I mean how long does it really take to thread a barrel?
    Damn 2-12 weeks. What they gonna do a thread a day until it is done??
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Quote Originally Posted by demoniac View Post

I've seen some of this guys work. It's made his customers happy.
    Phil has made two of my cans and has cut down/threaded/recrowned nearly 1/2 dozen firearms for me thus far.

He does great work and is VERY reasonably priced.

Since you aren't "next door" like we are, then just take the barrel off (two allen head screws) and mail it to him. He'll make you happy.

I've got two 10/22's threaded. Keep in mind that a suppressed 10/22 shooting subs will oftentimes NOT cycle. I have a 77/22, too, and it is MUCH MORE quiet than the 10/22's because you don't have the sound of the action cycling nor the noice escaping through the receiver.

Back when I used to own guns before Obama assured us that he would take care of us all, Phil did some great work on several guns. He's got an integrated suppressor .22 that just like a bull-barrel. Action is louder than the report.
    Honey...I'll do it after the season is over.

Originally Posted by cudexter
    I would argue that JP has the highest "quality" to "trash talk" post ratio on this site.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Air Raid
    ... Wait till 3 years from now! ...