Thread: 3chunter

Default 3chunter

Says......u-S-C. GO GAMECOCKS!!!!!!!0 I told all you clemson fans what was coming to ya. Acc=losers. Tigers=losers. We OWN you!!!!!! For 364 days you tigers can suck a
    fat one!

youre right. 3 out of 11 isnt that bad.

Classy
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Quote Originally Posted by 3chunter View Post
    Says......u-S-C. GO GAMECOCKS!!!!!!!0 I told all you clemson fans what was coming to ya. Acc=losers. Tigers=losers. We OWN you!!!!!! For 364 days you tigers can suck a
    fat one!
    You beat the soup out of us on Saturday, but the only team usc "owns" is SC State maybe.

Clemson "owns" the TERPS! Sorry I forgot, you lost. But you did beat Mid. Tenn., big win, you "owned" them! Play FLA. or Bama.

play UF or Bama, huh? how's that work out for you guys? i don't give a shit if you lost to them by a safety or by 40 points...you still lost.
    Last edited by quackaddict; 11-30-2009 at 05:30 AM.
    Man and other animals were first vegetarians; then Noah and his sons were given permission to eat meat: “every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you” Genesis 9:3

"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold

That's what happens when you beat 3 teams all year with winning records.You play a good team and get exposed.

fat one!

Your faggotry is exceeded only by your idiocy.

Classy...just like the guy that flipped my cousin and I off when we were leaving the stadium on Saturday.

fat one!
    And BTW, Mrs. Cleo, tell us what it's like to "suck a fat one." You've been doing it for 100 years.

That's what happens when you beat 3 teams all year with winning records.You play a good team and get exposed.
    a good team? what's your record again?

the problem was this...those damn new uniforms came out, and CJ had to change shoes. his new shoes weren't broken in yet.
    Man and other animals were first vegetarians; then Noah and his sons were given permission to eat meat: “every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you” Genesis 9:3

"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold

Quote Originally Posted by BowfinClassic View Post
    Your faggotry is exceeded only by your idiocy.

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat View Post
    Clemson "owns" the TERPS! Sorry I forgot, you lost. But you did beat Mid. Tenn., big win, you "owned" them! Play FLA. or Bama.
    If you get into the ring with Mike Tyson and get your ass handed to you every time it doesn't make you a better boxer just because you got into the ring. Once SC can start beating those teams maybe then I could give a rats ass about the whole SEC argument. Clem and Carolina play every year. Clemson isn't going to win every year. That is a fact.

I have not seen a beating like that since the movie ROOTS.