Thread: Samworth WMA

Default Samworth WMA

Anyone hunt the public dove field at samworth, any info before I make the drive.. alot of people?
    "Pass it on in the name of Conservation"-Tracy Byrd

holy fuck man, we shot that thing today. it was the biggest God damn cluster fuck i have ever parteken in. there had to have been 300 people in 30 arces of fields. shot one bird all damn day.

DONT GO
    Quote Originally Posted by B.Miller View Post
    Who fucking cares? Fuck.

tradorion Coots

it is hot cold diamond.... ealry shoots ALWAYS jammed= later shoots usually less crowded...

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Just don't go there to shoot ducks, ever!

I went once, years ago. Back then the application fee was either $5 or $10. The manager there told me all the draw hunts used to be free but nobody ever put in for them. Once they started charging people started applying. I guess folks figured if it was free it wasn't worth it.

But even at $5 or $10 I got robbed. I shot one drake mallard and I think I may have been the high man back at the house.

Going out to the blinds that morning before daylight the creeks were slam full of dekes. The guy driving the DNR boat was running over the local peoples dekes right and left, and grinning ear to ear. He told me they got new stainless steel props just for that purpose.

I kind of felt bad for those people who were getting their dekes chewed up until the shooting started that morning, then I wanted to shoot their decoys, their dogs, and them.

I have never seen the likes of skybusting like I saw down there that morning. I swear people were shooting at birds that Triple A couldn't reach. It was disgusting, I was ashamed to be a South Carolinian that morning.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

We went on a draw hunt there year before last and killed a three man limit of Mallards, Gadwalls, and Wood Ducks. The warden said that was the best hunt anyone had there in years. Just drew the right hole.
    Professor
    Carolina American Water Spaniels

UH HR GCH CH Carolina's Wild March Hare MH JHR RAE OA OAJ AF WDS CGC TDI (Bunny)
    UH HRCH Carolina's Duck Gumbo MHA SHR RN WDS CGC TDI (Gumbo) HRC 1500 Point Club (RIP)
    BISS HR GCH Carolina's Running With the Hare JHR SH WDX CGC TDI (Blew)
    HRCH GCH CH Carolina's Tale of the Hare SH MHR WDX (Bea)
    Carolina's Three Duck Limit (Rio)

Mergie completes another chapter
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

they had a few DAMN good draw hunts last year at samworth
    Man and other animals were first vegetarians; then Noah and his sons were given permission to eat meat: “every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you” Genesis 9:3

"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold

It's still like that in the creeks people shooting at birds about 3 times out of range. It sounds like a duck calling competion where they are giving away free Crown Royal. SUCKS!!!!!!!!