Thread: Fishing Bow for sale

Default Fishing Bow for sale

hey yall! I hope everyone is doing well and sticking some big fish! I am selling my fishing bow because work is going so well that I have no time to go. I bought a brand new Browning Barracuda from Mr. Jeffereys last year and it has never seen the water. (I know, I suck). I have a soft camo case for it and would let it go for a reasonable offer. I think they are $285.00 new so lets see.... $175.00? I just want somebody to use it to abuse some big river cats! So if you are interested, call me at 803.920.0455

Haley Ray
    "A wife that cooks and cleans the dishes deserves these three wishes... A grateful mate, a well kissed cheek, and a restaurant dinner at least once a week!" - Pabst Blue Ribbon

$175 is a pretty dang good deal on that bow. I've got 2 cudas already but I may pick up a 3rd at that price. Did you get around to putting a rest on it?
    Last edited by Murray; 08-03-2009 at 04:01 PM.

Can ya post some pics of this unit?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

and you might want to put this in the trading post forum. Not many people look in this bowfishing forum

I just met a real nice scducks fellow in Lugoff and he bought it. Thanks guys!
    "A wife that cooks and cleans the dishes deserves these three wishes... A grateful mate, a well kissed cheek, and a restaurant dinner at least once a week!" - Pabst Blue Ribbon