Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Another Possible Trophy Poached.

1/100 chance said yute accidentally left his phone at home.
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

Quote Originally Posted by Calibogue View Post
    A gobbling turkey will turn a preacher into a poacher, FACT
    We do agree on this!!!!!!!!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...d=BingNewsSerp

A full article on it. Quite a list of charges. Caught with cell phone data! So they know where he was at the time in question.

If your gonna poach, I guess you should leave your phone at home!!!

If there is a case there, the dude who allegedly helped, that is looking at felony, will roll right over.

His story didn't make sense from the beginning. No 20 something year old recovers a 200+ inch deer in the morning and forgets to take a daylight picture.

Also, crossbow hunters are either gay, poachers or felons. Or a combination of the three.

Quote Originally Posted by Coastal Woodie View Post
    His story didn't make sense from the beginning. No 20 something year old recovers a 200+ inch deer in the morning and forgets to take a daylight picture.

Also, crossbow hunters are either gay, poachers or felons. Or a combination of the three.
    Or 50.... The story from the drop was that he left his phone at home that day....so they have phone data showing he was at the lawyers property that day? Man, if that is true, this guy dug a giant hole trying to dig his way out.

Is there a truly giant, well known big deer that there is any question about having been poached or taken illegally? Whether he poached it or not, there just isn't any way on earth that anyone could illegally take a deer like that and possibly not get caught...and that's true even if you don't facepage. You couldn't do it out here in Wyoming...sure as heck aint getting away with that in Oho.
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!