Thread: War Eagle vs. Xpress

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Shoot ten years ago I bought the 16ft xpress and trailer out the door for $4500. Crazy where things are now.
    Sea Ark 1542 w/ Yamaha 40
    Xpress 16 w/ 50 Hammer
    War Eagle 15 w/ 30 Hammer

--------------------------------------------------

"Sometimes you gotta grab the bull by the horns and the women by the tits and take charge in your life" - General Patton

"I'm very drunk and I intend on getting still drunker before this evening's over."
    - Rhett Butler

Quote Originally Posted by Buckin Bronco View Post
    Shoot ten years ago I bought the 16ft xpress and trailer out the door for $4500. Crazy where things are now.
    Yeah 20’ basic you’re looking a $45K now. A dealer quoted me $77K on an Avid 23Mag and tried to make it sound like a bargain as his MSRP was around $100K, except Avid lets you build/price on their website.

Boat dealers are filling up and not selling much now with high interest rates and high prices. They’re going to have to come way off that 35% markup before I’m buying. My little Triton 1860 will just have to do for a while. Boat prices are nuts.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Buckin Bronco View Post
    I still have your old xpress.