Thread: Cell Service Providers.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Found this on AR15.com…

This is for A2P (Application to Person) traffic not P2P (Person to Person) traffic.

All of the carriers are headed in this direction. It's not just TMO.

“ Aggregators are the gateway for non-consumer messaging traffic, not just on our network but on the networks of all mobile carriers in the United States. We contract with messaging aggregators across the industry that review and approve non-consumer messaging campaigns on behalf of their clients. In addition to the various legal and regulatory obligations applicable to non-consumer messaging, these aggregators must adhere to T-Mobile's Code of Conduct, as well as the wireless industry’s approved Messaging Principles and Best Practices so that they appropriately protect our customers and our network. These aggregators are responsible for reviewing the content of messaging campaigns as well as ensuring these campaigns remain compliant throughout the lifecycle. We refer to messaging campaigns submitted and approved in this manner as “sanctioned route” messaging. Approved messaging campaigns are not subject to SPAM filtering.”
    Last edited by WoodieSC; 12-25-2023 at 03:03 PM.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'