Thread: Anyone Have Experience w/ MEOPRO 6-18X50

Default Anyone Have Experience w/ MEOPRO 6-18X50

I was poking around with the idea of something to replace my 25 year-old Redfield 3-9x40 and realized I can get the subject scope, NIB, to my door for $281.

As I don't shoot my 7mm Mag too often, I'm not wanting to spend a lot on a (not needed) scope, but after all the Meopta rave in the other thread, it has me considering it.

My alternate choice would be the MEOSPORT R 3-15X50 RD SFP for a mere $95 more.

Not knowing anything about the brand itself, I didn't know if the majority of their lines are on the same playing field (minus the $1,500 scopes, of course).

As always, thanks for the helpful insight.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

I see them on sale for around $375 but they were originally an $850 scope. NIB should be a great buy on a good scope. Meopta seem to be phasing out the Meopro line and goning with the Optika line. I dont know any thing about the Optika

Don’t know anything about this model but the meostar line is good glass for the money.

I have a meopro 4-12x50 on that youth rifle and it’s solid glass for the money. That being said that meosport is very tempting to test out.