Thread: 10/06/08

Default 10/06/08

The bucks were chasing does all thru the swamp this afternoon. Had a 6 point at 10ft. , he was just touching his ears, let him go. They are just getting warmed up. Saw 6 deer all together 4 bucks 2 does. They loved the Primos Buck Roar.
    Last edited by Sutcliffe; 10-06-2008 at 07:46 PM.

I'm glad they were in your swamp...mine was dead silent

me too...blew out one yearling doe...thats it!
    Quote Originally Posted by B.Miller View Post
    Who fucking cares? Fuck.

nothing going on here yet,some small bucks are doing a little tussling and mock scrapes but the biguns are not moving or getting excited yet. cameras are not picking up anthing but normal slow activity. live and hunt fourholes swamp at cameron and providence swamp outside santee, wont be long tho

they were not there tonite. I saw nothing. Crazy , there one day then nothing. My brother lives out in Four Holes. Killed a monster in his back yard/field in full velvet few years ago. that is big buck country.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutcliffe View Post
    The bucks were chasing does all thru the swamp this afternoon. Had a 6 point at 10ft. , he was just touching his ears, let him go. They are just getting warmed up. Saw 6 deer all together 4 bucks 2 does. They loved the Primos Buck Roar.

how you like that buck roar thing? is it much different than a grunt? a friend of mine has one but it doesnt sound much different to me

Adam the buck roar is the shit! I called in a 185 lb 8pt last yr. I watched him come across a peanut field like he had a rocket up his ass.
    \"If there must be war let it be in my day, that my child may have peace\" -Thomas Paine

I agree 100%