Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Covid Vaccine

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    You will probably have the choice, but I expect those who don't will face repercussions, foremost will be on their ability to travel. Certainly across national borders, but state borders as well...
    Yep, have a trip booked to Canada next year, not so worried about sending in that second deposit now, but I feel sure a mandatory Vac will most likely be required.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    I'll shoot over a kids head in a blind or long gun one on a turkey in a heart beat. You want to kill stuff around me you gonna earn it.

Already had covid so im good
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters" Norman Maclean.

Quote Originally Posted by scmoose View Post
    Probable make it an endorsement on your license. Will be required to show you had the shot in order to vote, sort of like an I.D.
    And the children? Will they be required to carry ID with proof of VaX or will it be easier just to give them a little official chip under their skin?

And the children? Will they be required to carry ID with proof of VaX or will it be easier just to give them a little official chip under their skin?
    Yup, Chip em like dogs. Hell chip every damn body. Kind of like tattoos on fore arms, seems I heard someone tried that before.

I may go ahead and get me a barcode inked on. Always kinda wanted a neck tat anyways.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    I may go ahead and get me a barcode inked on. Always kinda wanted a neck tat anyways.....
    no ragrets
    "JUST BECAUSE I AM NOT A GOOD SPELLER DOESN'T MEAN MY JEAN POLL IS GONNA BE BAD."
    Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    There's evidence coming out...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cottontop74 View Post
    I dabble in a lot of things, but don't get too technical with any of them.

You will probably have the choice, but I expect those who don't will face repercussions, foremost will be on their ability to travel. Certainly across national borders, but state borders as well...
    Agree --- this will be how they make it mandatory

That's how they will make it attractive. They will make it mandatory by denying entry or access to any government owned anything from football stadiums to post office delivery to airports to the DMV...

I won't be getting it

Yes, be happy to get it.

Sure, they’ll probably try to make it mandatory, but it’ll be struck down in court.

If it's truly optional, I doubt I would get it. If they put in mandates that restricts travel across international borders if you don't have it, I'm afraid I wouldn't have much of a choice (other than not taking the trip).

* Edited to add, I'd be a lot more receptive to getting it down the road after other people have had the vaccine and weed out the side effects, even if it wasn't mandatory.
    Last edited by huntinghagen#12; 11-09-2020 at 04:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by buckpro View Post
    Yep, have a trip booked to Canada next year, not so worried about sending in that second deposit now, but I feel sure a mandatory Vac will most likely be required.
    You really think a vaccine, if approved, will be available to most of us by this time next year? Not sure about the infrastructure to manufacture hundreds of millions of doses of the vaccine, but I am quite certain we do not have the infrastructure to ship that many doses that must be kept at -94 degrees Fahrenheit.

Quote Originally Posted by SC quacker2 View Post
    You really think a vaccine, if approved, will be available to most of us by this time next year? Not sure about the infrastructure to manufacture hundreds of millions of doses of the vaccine, but I am quite certain we do not have the infrastructure to ship that many doses that must be kept at -94 degrees Fahrenheit.
    This. Plus, the Pfizer version requires two doses I think. They will not have made 500 million plus doses by that time.

If all of y'all get it then I wont have to

Pfizer say only 25 million doses by end of year....
    .and that's for the world,...not just the US.

It will be June before many vaccinations here.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 11-09-2020 at 06:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    If all of y'all get it then I wont have to
    Right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Quote Originally Posted by BET View Post
    Interesting read, Woodie it touches on your concern of getting your DNA altered (lists it as a con).

https://theconversation.com/from-ade...ologies-145454
    Thanks for the link, BET. I hadn’t read that one, but I had it backwards... it’s not the RNA-based vaccines that can ‘permanently’ change your DNA, it’s the DNA-based ones that can/will. And, as some writers have cautioned, it’s probably not a vaccine itself that would be a major concern, but, rather, if they’re putting DNA and nano-biological products in them there’s no telling what the future effects (or future vaccines) could do.

And contrary to some supposition, based on comments, at my age I’m not real concerned with my DNA. I’d just like to stay fairly healthy and ambulatory until the day I keel over, or get shot by a jealous husband. I do have concerns for my younger wife who is quite sensitive to meds, and my nephew’s future kids, etc, as should many of you... IMO.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'