Thread: any stick flickers heading west?

Default any stick flickers heading west?

the benchmark has been set. do not know anything about this bull except it was killed on the Or/Wa border in the Wenaha country, killed with a bow and it was a Governors Tag...450"

Quote Originally Posted by trentsmith View Post
    Honestly I don't remember why I don't like you but I do remember that I don't like you.

Sweet bull. But photos like that always kill me. Here is this guy, paid God knows how much for a governor's tag, with a bull of a hundred life times, and he can't even smile. If I tagged that bull, you couldn't make me stop smiling.
    Carolina Counsel

Trad is in CO now. Candor and I are heading to NM this weekend. I'm holding out for nothing less than 450.........lbs that is. Calves beware.
    "hunting should be a challenge and a passion not a way of making a living or a road to fame"

Rubberhead

Quote Originally Posted by Carolina Counsel View Post
    Sweet bull. But photos like that always kill me. Here is this guy, paid God knows how much for a governor's tag, with a bull of a hundred life times, and he can't even smile. If I tagged that bull, you couldn't make me stop smiling.
    thats actually the guide, the other 2 pics that got forwarded to me showed the hunter. kinda dark and didnt show the rack like this one...trust me, about the only real clear thing was his smile...
    Honestly I don't remember why I don't like you but I do remember that I don't like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Stripa Swipa View Post
    Trad is in CO now. Candor and I are heading to NM this weekend. I'm holding out for nothing less than 450.........lbs that is. Calves beware.
    talked to Trad before he left..it will be his year!! good luck to you 2. their bugling awaiting your arrival.

Hang of a bull.........My cousin has a 400 incher in his house........have to see it to appreciate it.........Smoke em Swipa..........

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

Quote Originally Posted by Stripa Swipa View Post
    Take lots of band aides and tissues. By the end of the second day Candor will have a skint knee, twisted ankles and be crying like a baby.

Can you believe that 'tared sent back a pair of Meindles and bought wolverines because the Meindles had too much support? He'll regret that.

Nerd.

Thanks for the clarification. Quite a bull. I didn't get drawn this year but will hopefully get to go again some time in the next 10 years. I joined Carter's service this past year and applied for half a dozen states. I figure that by the time I get drawn, I might actually be able to afford it again.
    Carolina Counsel

Quote Originally Posted by Carolina Counsel View Post
    I joined Carter's service this past year and applied for half a dozen states. I figure that by the time I get drawn, I might actually be able to afford it again.
    The HuntinFool will ruin ya.
    "hunting should be a challenge and a passion not a way of making a living or a road to fame"

Rubberhead

Hopefully it will ruin me sooner than later. I love having all that information in one place. The problem being that I get a bit carried away. All of a sudden I start thinking, well, hell, if I'm putting in for elk in Utah, I ought to put in for mule deer and sheep, too. Slight snow ball effect.
    Carolina Counsel