Thread: Tornado in Clemson

Default Tornado in Clemson

Heard it touched down near Littlejohn then jumped the practice field and the ESSO Club and hit again on Pine Street behind the ESSO Club. Anybody confirm? This info came from a friend of mine who called the Chief.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

went by harts cove too. one also hit the new apartments over by the old west-point stevens plant from what i hear
    Man and other animals were first vegetarians; then Noah and his sons were given permission to eat meat: “every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you” Genesis 9:3

"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold

yeah it cut across the intramural fields then right up behind tiger park the whole pine street area is out of power and most roads in that area are blocked by some big trees

is the ESSO ok?
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters" Norman Maclean.

Esso is fine. will be open for business today. lot of trees knocked down over that way.

It is no secret that there is no love lost between me and anything that to do with Clemson. But I am glad that everyone up there surrvied this thing and that yall are all OK.

Side note: this is the only time I will spell Clemson right you guys will go back Cleminstech as soon as yall finish cleaning up after the storm.
    Doin' what I do best! STRAIGHT KILLIN'

2010 SCDucks Deer Champion
    2010 SCDucks Turkey Champion
    2007,2008,2009, 2010 NBK Deer Killin' Champion

doubt it was a tornado.....more than likely the rotor wash from that BCS summer headin out of town!!
    #SPURSUP

"Heard it touched down near Littlejohn then jumped the practice field"

Looks like the football team skipped the pratice field too. I'm just saying....
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Your heart ain't like your balls, ya only got one...
    All you need is a body built for discipline and a mind that can justify so much apparent self-abuse.

Only one funnel? Damn. Well, it's a good start.

I hear it scored a touchdown and sacked Harper twice when it came through.

I crack myself up.

It's really just a ruse to keep Tammy from calling all the coaches in the top 20 this week!!

#SPURSUP