Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Savannah Strike?

10-4 BB might give you a call later this week. Havent decided just going to keep my eyes on TWC and all weather.coms
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Looks like i might be havin to head back home to help dad get stuff taken care of and get the boat out of town!
    For the ducks

I have a much higher opinion of Ike in damage potential right not. There is a lot of weather out there now-- my guess is hannah either smacks SE gerogia or skirts the atlantic coast bringing isolated flooded and bad surfing.... good waves but bad for surfers from Ohio. those Poor folks in Wilmington might get it agian sort of like a floyd track.
    Ike already looks mean and is in the right spot to head towards the sc coast.
    One thing is for sure I am glad I don't do this to pay the light bill any more.

New update just announced, the new landfall point, as of now, is Charleston. I have watched it go from Jacksonville to Savannah this am, Savannah to Hilton head at 5 tonight, and now the forecast models (from the National Hurricane Center and TWC) have it over Charleston Friday mid morning as a Cat 2. Got to deal with this one this weekend, then look for Ike the next, then maybe the one after Ike. Going to be an interesting few weeks, starting Thurs.

But good thing I have the generator for Thursday nights game to watch USC whip up on Vandy!

All you people with packed dove fields, don't expect those doves to stick around after the hurricane because nothing sends a dove packing like a big storm!
    Good luck everybody!
    I always thought a website was a selling tool, not a product repair manual!

It's a Tropical Storm again, weather man.

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhc_storms.shtml
    Last edited by DRDUCK; 09-02-2008 at 09:47 PM.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Hannahs gonna power up when it hits that warm open water!

Yep, once the shear lessens and the high pressure starts moving east then conditions will be ripe for some strengthning and for it to start moving again. It will be a hurricane moving our way by tomorrow night.
    I always thought a website was a selling tool, not a product repair manual!