Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My friend Kelvin.....

They are the english bulldog of the auto industry.

You ain't dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    They are the english bulldog of the auto industry.

Quote Originally Posted by KRT View Post
    I love me some diesels....

Nothing like EFILive
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

7DD02BA8-EB9D-4D90-A898-1F39FDCEE9D5.jpg
    Keeps cold things cold and hot things hot
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Agreed. I grew up in a shop like Kevin's that my father owned when I was a kid. I had to work there from the age of 9 to 17. Sweeping floors and eventually doing small things like washing parts, scraping gasket surfaces and being a gopher for mechanics. Standing under cars handing mechanics what they asked for.
    I still like to work on most of my stuff when it falls within my comfort level, water pumps, brakes, alternators, starters, etc.
    I will tackle a head gasket, even a cam shaft. I have called or texted Kevin for advice or direction several times and he generously has helped
    or guided me. The work I have sent him, he has absolutely 100% saved me money compared to other shops. I refer people to A2Z all the time, I actually told someone this afternoon to take their car to him. I know a good mechanic when I talk to one and he is a great one. Apparently he only gives the swag to folks that actually spend money with him.
    Last edited by ecu1984; 07-12-2018 at 10:23 PM.

Thanks Rick. I appreciate you and everyone else that sends me work and spends money with us. I offer advice and tend to help anyone that needs help as it’s not all about the money with me and never has been. I’ve been giving free help and advice on Ducks now since 2002.

I have some swag with your name on it. I ll give it to you if you still need me to juice the Nissan a/c.
    More fuel = more boost!!

He and his crew are pretty awesome in my book!

Quote Originally Posted by KRT View Post
    Thanks Rick. I appreciate you and everyone else that sends me work and spends money with us. I offer advice and tend to help anyone that needs help as it’s not all about the money with me and never has been. I’ve been giving free help and advice on Ducks now since 2002.

I have some swag with your name on it. I ll give it to you if you still need me to juice the Nissan a/c.
    I am going to stick the new compressor on early next week and get it to you to charge up.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck the Duck Slayer View Post
    7DD02BA8-EB9D-4D90-A898-1F39FDCEE9D5.jpg
    Keeps cold things cold and hot things hot
    Dude, that's like the Heisman Trophy of auto service
    Last edited by ecu1984; 07-13-2018 at 10:15 PM.

In mechanic terms chuck and KRT are now engaged.

Proud of you two. Y’all make a cute couple.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    In mechanic terms chuck and KRT are now engaged.

Proud of you two. Y’all make a cute couple.
    Engaged. I like your term.
    Other possibilities could include hitched, bonded, fused, compressed (eww), jacked(double eww). Ok I stop
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com