Thread: Run Your Ice Off 5k

Default Run Your Ice Off 5k

Ran the Run Your Ice Off 5k in uptown greenwood Saturday. Been fighting some back issues in the last few months but was able to work thru them and finish with my personal best time ever at 33:16. Pretty slow by most runners standard but I'm pretty happy with the result. It was cold starting off at 8:30 about 29, but I run better when it's cold. Ran one back in August at 70+ degrees and was in the 37 minute range, fast walk for some.

Go Man!

Come on down to 96 I usually run 3 1/2 daily on the train track trail.
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Indeed, yet I have killed no Jack Miners today, this month, or this season as our boy DHall has. I am more jealous of his awesome pig of a bird than everyone else combined.

First Peter 5:7 "Cast all your care upon God"

Great job Otter.

If you're an early riser and like to get your workout or run done before work, give me a shout. You too Doug.

I had planned on running the 8k Saturday but had something come up. Supposed to be running the Palmetto 200 with a 6 man Ultra team in March. But I have been battling some seriouse IT Band problems in my left leg that may cause me to pull out.
    Warning: The Surgeon General has determined that turkey hunting is an addictive activity that will disrupt normal sleep patterns!

Good job!

Quote Originally Posted by Otter 1200 View Post
    Ran the Run Your Ice Off 5k in uptown greenwood Saturday. Been fighting some back issues in the last few months but was able to work thru them and finish with my personal best time ever at 33:16. Pretty slow by most runners standard but I'm pretty happy with the result. It was cold starting off at 8:30 about 29, but I run better when it's cold. Ran one back in August at 70+ degrees and was in the 37 minute range, fast walk for some.
    Hell yeah! Keep going brother! You're doing more than 90% of most people.

Good job, keep on pushing.