Thread: God Raped Mary...wtf!

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default God Raped Mary...wtf!

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

I've often thought about that whole thing.

I bet one day ole Mary was rowing that man in the boat and the most over whelming best orgasm of her life over came her.

I mean lets face it The lord did make Mary, I'm pretty sure he knew how to hit the right spot.

That poor lady in the story. If she could only have a orgasm that good.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

yeah...i didn't even wanna click on this....sw338 secured i won't be back to this thread....
    Quote Originally Posted by Roddie View Post
    SCducks is not checkers, it's chess.

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post

I bet one day ole Mary was rowing that man in the boat and the most over whelming best orgasm of her life over came her.

I mean lets face it The lord did make Mary, I'm pretty sure he knew how to hit the right spot.

You’re a weird douchebag...
    Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

Conservation Permit Holder #5213

Quote Originally Posted by PBiz View Post
    No doubt

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

Quote Originally Posted by PBiz View Post
    I wouldn’t want to stand next to him in a lightening storm or get on a plane with him.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    I wouldn’t want to stand next to him, period.
    Fixed it for you, Mark.

Consent IS mentioned, in Luke 1: 26-38. The angel Gabriel was sent to Mary, and told her God's plan, and in verse 38 Mary replied ..."Behold the maidservant of the Lord! Let it be according to your word"...and the angel departed from her.

That's consent if I ever heard it.

People should not talk about stuff they have not researched.
    Last edited by JJ1965; 12-27-2017 at 08:59 AM.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post

and you, sir, need help.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by JJ1965 View Post
    Consent IS mentioned, in Luke 1: 26-38. The angel Gabriel was sent to Mary, and told her God's plan, and in verse 38 Mary replied ..."Behold the maidservant of the Lord! Let it be according to your word"...and the angel departed from her.

That's consent if I ever heard it.

People should not talk about stuff they have not researched.
    Gabriel was announcing that God had chosen Mary to bear His son. And that she would do so via a virgin pregnancy and birth. What else ya' got?

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    Gabriel was announcing that God had chosen Mary to bear His son. And that she would do so via a virgin pregnancy and birth. What else ya' got?
    However God chose to impregnate Mary (through the Holy Spirit), does not matter. She was a virgin, she had not been physically penetrated, she did become pregnant....I am not arguing. My argument is to the concept of her being impregnated through rape. Whatever happened to her, she consented to it. That's all "I got".

Ya’ll people need Jesus.

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

Reprobates.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ccleroy View Post
    Ya’ll people need Jesus.
    And a padded room

Quote Originally Posted by marsh chicken View Post
    And a padded room
    Settle down, Akon.

And CC, I was defending Jesus. This rape "theory" is both childish and ridiculous. Anyone who'd try to speculate and/or defend such nonsense has a ton of issues. And they probably add frosty tips to their hair.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Stupidity knows no bounds and is not subject to explanation. This "mother" clearly is incapable of rational thought, and her reading skills are also highly questionable. FWIW, the Biblical account very clearly has Mary replying to the Angel that she is willing to accept what God has willed.

"Behold the hand maiden of the Lord. May it be done according to thy word."
    That sounds like consent to me!

And meanwhile Islam is taking over her country.
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 12-27-2017 at 09:51 AM.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

The Virgin Mary, and immaculate conception.
    The two terms should answer any questions for anyone with faith. This woman may have faith, idk. She definitely has an agenda.