Thread: Brainwashed and Proud of it.

Default Brainwashed and Proud of it.

https://nypost.com/2017/12/21/elderl...as-gifts-cops/

Another set of victims of the War on Drugs. They may have been Christmas presents? Both States they were coming from and going to it is legal in some form and as such is taxable.

I'd love to see one of the states go after the 2 smug ones in the photo on impediment of interstate commerce. Caly is in a budget crunch and here the State of Nebraska the bread basket of the US is taking potential tax revenue from the state coffers.

Someone tell me what 2 80 year olds are hurting in this instance. Weed is legal in 29 states in some form or fashion. Canada goes totally legal in 2018. It is time we get with the program. Quit violating rights. Quit wasting money on this frivolous war. There are thieves and people driving in the left hand lane to slow that need the attention of the law. Just think of the tax revenue we can save alone from not engaging in violating peoples rights.
    YORK, Neb. — An elderly couple who was arrested in Nebraska with 60 pounds of marijuana in their truck told officers that the drugs were meant to be Christmas presents.

The York News-Times reports the couple were arrested Tuesday by the York County Sheriff’s Department after they were stopped for a traffic violation.

Officers found the bags of marijuana in the Toyota Tacoma driven by the 80-year-old man and 83-year-old woman. They said they were driving from California to Vermont.

The couple was being held in York County jail on suspicion of felony drug charge
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

LOL...I like the weed in the Cheese Puffs container...that's perfect!
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.

I would hope that some judge can figure out that these two people are not the el'chapo type. It wasn't compressed or bagged right. I totally believe they were just giving it away and the fact that Cali and Vermont both have laws that make it legal.
    R.I.P SFC Spencer Kohlheim.
    Suicide is never a good thing but I understand.
    Thank you for your service to our nation.

Never understood the trophy pics to being with.

Thank goodness these brave men were able to take down these hardened criminals and get that toxic and vile weed off the streets. I feel so safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Thank goodness these brave men were able to take down these hardened criminals and get that toxic and vile weed off the streets. I feel so safe.
    No kidding

Damnit. There goes Christmas. Guess I won't be getting my drop this year.
    you aint did a dawg gon thang until ya STAND UP IN IT!- Theodis Ealey

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    The older I get, the more anal retentive I get.

Hell looks like they even had it labeled by variety and maybe had people's names on em. Bunch of bummed out family and friends in Vermont this Christmas! And two eighty year olds sitting in jail. Geez

You either support states' rights or you don't.

Don't make sport of it. Those are two hardcore; BADASS law enforcement officers. I bet there are plenty of meth houses within a stones throw of where the pic was taken, but they chose to bust the geriatric drug lords hauling the hippie lettuce.
    Makes for a much better photo op.

Looks like high quality bud to me.. No Messican dirt weed there.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Probably is.
    They are good capitalist. Unlike millennials they wanna make money. Probably to subsidize their SS, and Medicare being the gov is giving pitbull owners freebies.

They are using the fact 2 states have seen the light and allow for good quality growth plants and encourage the industry. They were probably transporting to their new store. Those jars are edibles, butter, and jellies.

Not to worry the super troopers were on the job!
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

~Scatter Shot

I'll take some Magic Tour, and some Gorilla
    867-5309

Quote Originally Posted by Baggy View Post
    Don't make sport of it. Those are two hardcore; BADASS law enforcement officers. I bet there are plenty of meth houses within a stones throw of where the pic was taken, but they chose to bust the geriatric drug lords hauling the hippie lettuce.
    Makes for a much better photo op.
    They must have learned to mean mug from kayak

The dog can't even smile for the photo and he did most of the work I'm sure.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

Dats a bunch of weed. They should do hard time. Dang drug dealers. Probably peddling that crap to kids.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

That is some high quality bud right there!
    "some men are mere hunters, others are turkey hunters"-Archibald Rutledge

Dat weed dat weeeeed
    Attached Images Attached Images

That agency must be full of Marxist Democrats that hate America and Trump. Dman regulations are killing the entrepreneurial spirit.

Leave it to the greatest generation to find away to bridge the tax gap. They were providing a healthy alternative to the paraquat tainted mexican stuff. They were creating jobs, revenue for themselves, and doing it the good ole fashion way, just like many other small business. By using good quality US made pot they were making America Great Again.
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot