Thread: Back problems

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

For you serious guys trying to help, Thanks. My pain is Lower back down into my butt on left side. Gonna try a yoga stretching class at work next week at least a day or two. For the rest of you bunch of numb nuts, suck it! At least y'all didn't let me down with your 1/2 brain cell entertainment.

You are Welcome! On a serious note, I have had back problems for a long time. The things that have helped me the most are stretching my hamstrings out, ice on it when it first starts to hurt and anti inflamitories like ibupfrofin or prescription flexirol
    Quote Originally Posted by Otter 1200 View Post
    For you serious guys trying to help, Thanks. My pain is Lower back down into my butt on left side. Gonna try a yoga stretching class at work next week at least a day or two. For the rest of you bunch of numb nuts, suck it! At least y'all didn't let me down with your 1/2 brain cell entertainment.

If you are in serious pain I would not do yoga. That's just going to irritate the muscles.

You either have piriformis issues or sciatic issues if it’s going into the butt. YouTube different piriformis stretches.

These can help if it’s the sciatic.

Work on your flexibility.

https://instagram.com/p/BcivbHFAGql/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No one is trying to help you.