Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Lee Ellis - another Metro Atlanta Giant - "Zeus"

Quote Originally Posted by scatter shot View Post
    Ethics vary from hunter to hunter and region to region. What you may think is unethical, many others may think it's perfectly ethical. ( dog hunting, sniping a deer from 300 yards, using a small caliber rifle, baiting with corn, etc.)
    The only thing we are all equally bound to are the rules and regulations set by DNR. You seem to want to jump right past that and preach your personal ethics and disregard the law in it's entirety.
    Fuck that.
    Easy there, killa. I have only said that I would not congratulate a guy for killing a deer in that manner and that I wouldn't do it. I don't give 2 shits what he does, but when he puts in out there, I will have an opinion about it...and my opinion is MINE and is every bit as important as anyone else's, but still just an opinion.
    I have strong opinions about lots of stuff.
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.

I am hunting two particular bucks right now. One is named "Scarface" and the other is named "Elk"
    That's right.. and they ain't eating Gladys' hydrangeas either

A scared of the wild boy child made the choice to spend 1000s of dollars and hours chasing a pet like deer, kills it and then brags about it .. versus the ethical Man route to spend same 1000s of dollars and hours chasing a wild buck on fair chase wild lands thus in my mind:

He and his gang of camo clad ballerinas are not outdoorsmen, nor woodsman period and that's being nice. I would just about guarantee that somewhere there is a picture of them holding pen raised ducks.

Just my opine but I do know this for fact, I couldn't spend a millasecong listening to him flap lip period without wanting to do a thumb inspection of his inner eye orbitals. As someone else said.. Nomad shouldn't support such if they truly value hunting.

Again, legal, maybe but I suspect otherwise as noted in recoveries but ethical or in good form for a hunter who values his heritage. NOT.
    Genesis 9;2

So, let me get this straight, somehow it's the Nomad company's responsibility to only sell their clothing line to "ETHICAL" hunters??

I would love to have that explained to me..

There is no way to legislate Ethics or Morals.. period dot. Those two character traits come from the individual - not the Governmental agencies that decide what is legal. Like it or not, until ( if ever ) these guys are caught breaking the law, they are killing Giant deer that most of yall won't -ever. Why does it rub so many the wrong way?? I just don't get it.

If they were put on your lease with a weekend to hunt, i bet the result would be the same- dead deer. I started this thread for one reason - a deer of that size , killed in a city of 6 million people is an incredible trophy. Many other places in the country there are people doing the very same thing.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by Timsmith View Post
    Don't forget the most common nickname for a turkey .....Dildo....
    You've got one life. Blaze on!

Quote Originally Posted by Strick9 View Post
    A scared of the wild boy child made the choice to spend 1000s of dollars and hours chasing a pet like deer, kills it and then brags about it .. versus the ethical Man route to spend same 1000s of dollars and hours chasing a wild buck on fair chase wild lands thus in my mind:

He and his gang of camo clad ballerinas are not outdoorsmen, nor woodsman period and that's being nice. I would just about guarantee that somewhere there is a picture of them holding pen raised ducks.

Just my opine but I do know this for fact, I couldn't spend a millasecong listening to him flap lip period without wanting to do a thumb inspection of his inner eye orbitals. As someone else said.. Nomad shouldn't support such if they truly value hunting.

Again, legal, maybe but I suspect otherwise as noted in recoveries but ethical or in good form for a hunter who values his heritage. NOT.
    Bingo

He didnt get that big by being just any dumb ole city deer.
    Look at all the garbage trucks, jogging strollers, Pommeranians, and Craftsman lawnmowers it avoided in it’s lifetime.

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

Quote Originally Posted by nitro5x6's View Post
    Why does it rub so many the wrong way?? I just don't get it.
    Ooh, ooh, ooh, I know......

Jealousy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

all i said was that I wouldnt want lee ellis to wear my clothing if I were Nomad.
    Or is any advertisement good?
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

So, let me get this straight, somehow it's the Nomad company's responsibility to only sell their clothing line to "ETHICAL" hunters??

I would love to have that explained to me..

There is no way to legislate Ethics or Morals.. period dot. Those two character traits come from the individual - not the Governmental agencies that decide what is legal. Like it or not, until ( if ever ) these guys are caught breaking the law, they are killing Giant deer that most of yall won't -ever. Why does it rub so many the wrong way?? I just don't get it.

If they were put on your lease with a weekend to hunt, i bet the result would be the same- dead deer. I started this thread for one reason - a deer of that size , killed in a city of 6 million people is an incredible trophy. Many other places in the country there are people doing the very same thing.
    The bigguns hang out in them little wood pockets under, in between and around the over passes. He's shootin' yard ornaments. He needs to get some GaDOT intel and go after the real trophies.

An advertisement with a dude who killed a 200" (legally taken) Whitetail is going to sell more clothes than some Heybo from SC with a truck bed full of 80" cutoff racks. No Dat.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Prayers Answered!
    You've got one life. Blaze on!

Same tactic that a guy in Iowa uses to kill a cornfield Giant in a 5 acre woodlot pinch point.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    The bigguns hang out in them little wood pockets under, in between and around the over passes. He's shootin' yard ornaments. He needs to get some GaDOT intel and go after the real trophies.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Bingo. One of the biggest big'uns I ever saw used to hang around the overpass at I-77 and Ft. Jackson Blvd in Columbia. When I was working the midnight shift, I would see him eating grass in along the northbound entrance ramp. If I were inclined to be a bow hunter, I may have considered hanging a stand in that little bottom under the interstate. Its government land, and I am a taxpayer, so I own it, right???
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    Ooh, ooh, ooh, I know......

Jealousy.
    I agree. Killing an old whitetail with 200" of antlers is not easy anywhere outside a fence. If it was many would be doing it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

An advertisement with a dude who killed a 200" (legally taken) Whitetail is going to sell more clothes than some Heybo from SC with a truck bed full of 80" cutoff racks. No Dat.
    whats wrong with 80" racks? the last 5 bucks I've killed wouldn't equal 80".
    Quote Originally Posted by Roddie View Post
    SCducks is not checkers, it's chess.

It's like bragging to your buddies that you pulled some trim...in a strip club.

Pullin' trim in a strip club, namely strippers, is an art that most have not mastered.

Fact.
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!

If we learned one thing from this post. Don't tell a f-ing soul about the location or details of a big buck kill.

Bow hunting within the suburbs is an ethical way to manage a deer herd that is thriving in our shitty man made habitats. Look at any urban area and you will see wood lines and creeks running all over the place like spaghetti noodles on a plate. Those tiny areas support wildlife and deer thrive off of it. They have to be managed, so it can be done by archery hunting or you can pay the state government to hire "sharpshooters" or some other bullshit manner to manage the deer herd. And guess what? Deer know the difference between the lesbian couple mowing their grass with the electric push mower and the hunter with a crossbow that got permission to hunt the lesbian's land. How they figure it out I don't know but hell-evolution is cool.

Letting a pet deer roam around in November is like letting your 19 year old daughter go hang out at the Marine Barracks to celebrate the Marine Corps birthday. Not a good idea....

I don't buy it was 10 years or only left the yard in November. Probably wasn't even a pet...

And Lee Ellis probably wears drake attire during the week with a yeti in the back of his truck and camo croakies on his sunglasses. All are indicators of faggotdom.
    Last edited by led0321; 11-22-2017 at 09:37 AM.