Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Youth day

Quote Originally Posted by DJA View Post
    Internet bullying is alive and well! Word of advice man, Griffin lives for verbally burying people so I'd just leave it alone.
    A truck load of people on this site know me in person and I am exactly the same off of here.

Now capt hypocrite. Look at your signature where you quoted me and a comment that I made to kayak. Turncoat much?
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungBuckTX View Post
    fucking nerd alert..
    kayak, you know you've beaten them when they resort to correcting your grammar. good job! keep on killing shit
    Sorry bud. Didn't mean to insult someone in your kayak club
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    A truck load of people on this site know me in person and I am exactly the same off of here.

Now capt hypocrite. Look at your signature where you quoted me and a comment that I made to kayak. Turncoat much?
    I'm actually on your side. I model my game after you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I swear if I found you in a marsh I don't know that I could keep myself from mud stomping you" -Griffin

Quote Originally Posted by kayakkillshots View Post
    Well you fucking retard skin flute musician, If you would have read my previous thread pre this youth hunt we had a 26 year old with us and I was just working my dog.....For fucks sake you ever thought of Pointing one of those gun things at yourself before??? you jumping to conclusion motherfucker.

And this was the edited version...

Quote Originally Posted by kayakkillshots View Post
    Well you fucking retard skin flute musician, If you would have read my previous thread pre this youth hunt we had a 26 year old with us and I was just working my dog.....For fucks sake you ever thought of Pointing one of those gun things at yourself before??? you jumping to conclusion motherfucker.

Griffin this is totally your fault. How could you not read his previous thread about this? You certainly couldn't have had anything else going on. Our one job on here is to all sit around, wait for kayak to post, and then read his thread and learn from his excessive amount of duck hunting wisdom that he is sharing with us.

Quote Originally Posted by theoldblackdog View Post
    Griffin this is totally your fault. How could you not read his previous thread about this? You certainly couldn't have had anything else going on. Our one job on here is to all sit around, wait for kayak to post, and then read his thread and learn from his excessive amount of duck hunting wisdom that he is sharing with us.
    I was busy watching his videos on how to call ducks

Slayed um bro! Nice job! Congrats! #poundit
    867-5309

Everyone who just works the dog carries call too. Just saying.
    R.I.P SFC Spencer Kohlheim.
    Suicide is never a good thing but I understand.
    Thank you for your service to our nation.

Good job killshots. Good on you for taking the youth.

Keep hashing it out...

Good job with taking youths and having a solid hunt. Keep it up.
    Carolina Counsel

Quote Originally Posted by theoldblackdog View Post
    This is what I am saying....Ha ha
    Pro Remington 870 Operator

Be ready to see a pile of dead woodrows and a possible gadwall Saturday.

Is anyone surprised that this kid has a Boykin. I mean it kinda fits.

Quote Originally Posted by banded_mallard View Post
    Him and the dog both have the same facial expression.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by PharmHunter View Post
    What is wrong with you kid?
    It may be too late for you to post anything and not catch grief because of how disrespectful and moronic you’ve been on this site. Maybe though just maybe, give it a shot. Post up what you want, don’t be an idiot, don’t go to cursing grown men. It may take some time for some to forget your rants, but showing you're not part of what’s wrong with your generation might go a long way. Maybe we won’t think your parents dropped you on your head.
    Take this seriously or don’t. Doesn’t matter, I tried.
    I am simpily defending myself..I do not care if it is a grown man or a middle schooler...If you show no respect to me do not expect any coming back your way.
    Now I know I have done some pretty idiotic stuff on this site but geez, If someone pulls some griffin crap I am going to at least defend myself.

You do not even know me...none of you do...Many people that do know me consider me a darn good guy... I could honestly care less about what anyone on this site thinks of me.

Have a good day.

Quote Originally Posted by banded_mallard View Post
    Go take your fat black couch potato and go complain to people at the ramp how bad duck hunting around lake Murray is.

I darn good guy that doesn't care what other people think but poses for a picture with other people's ducks and posts it on the internet.

That makes perfect sense.

And I don't want your respect. If we meet in person I'll say the same shit and you can make the decision at that time about the level of respect you feel is wise.

I darn good guy that doesn't care what other people think but poses for a picture with other people's ducks and posts it on the internet.

That makes perfect sense.

And I don't want your respect. If we meet in person I'll say the same shit and you can make the decision at that time about the level of respect you feel is wise.
    You are probably a midget with an anger problem.

Half of that is correct

Half of that is correct
    It would be pretty funny to see a midget driving a boat.