Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Conway Bank Robbery

Default Conway Bank Robbery

This is sickening.

Conway, S.C. (WPDE) — Conway police have a person of interest they are looking for in connection with a deadly bank robbery on Monday, according to Lt. Selena Small with Conway police.

Two bank employees were killed during the robbery at the CresCom Bank on 16th Avenue in Conway.

The two killed were identified as Donna Major, 59, of Conway, and Kathryn "Katie" Skeen, 36, of Green Sea, according to Horry County Deputy Coroner Michelle McSpadden.

Police are looking for Brandon Michael Council, 32, of Wilson, N.C., who is also wanted for a separate bank robbery in North Carolina, Small said.

The North Carolina bank robbery happened at a BB&T bank on S. Tarboro Street in Wilson on August 11, according to Wilson police. Council is wanted for common law robbery for that incident.

Small said local police "have reason to believe he may have been in the Conway area and are following up leads at this time."

Police have not confirmed if Council is a suspect for the Conway incident, but said they want to question him.

Conway police were first alerted to the incident through a bank alarm around 1:16 p.m. on Monday.

When officers got on scene, they found two employees inside the bank dead from injuries sustained during the robbery.

Police said the man then stole one of the victim's cars and left the area.

Small asks the public to look at the pictures above to see if they know Council. She said he could could possibly change his hairstyle and included pictures of him with long hair and short hair.

The suspect was last seen in one of the victim's cars, which is a white 4-door Chrysler 200 with SC tags IZM457. It has tinted windows and a sticker on the glass that states “River Life."

Anyone with any information on these murders or the location of Brandon Council is asked to contact law enforcement immediately and do not approach Council.

You can also contact Crime Stoppers of the Low Country at 1-888-CRIME-SC (1-888-274-6372)

http://wpde.com/news/local/conway-po...y-bank-robbery
    Last edited by Mars Bluff; 08-23-2017 at 09:16 AM.

Terrible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chessbay View Post
    Literally translated to, "I smell like Scotch and Kodiak".
    "Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees"- Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

I hope they fill him full of holes when they catch up to him!

This is right down the road from my office. It's sickening that this is the world we live in...Especially this close to home. Ya'll keep the families in your prayers.
    There was also a liquor store robbed last night within a mile of this.
    It's always High Tide in the High Tide

I knew both of those ladies. Donna has been a friend for years. It's disgusting that this guy was out of jail.

Banks are robbed far more frequently than anyone knows about. There is almost never any violence and banks have strict protocols as to how to get the person out of the bank with what they want very quickly.

The guy didn't have to kill these people to get what he wanted.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Quote Originally Posted by Air Raid View Post
    I hope they fill him full of holes when they catch up to him!
    Yes, but I want them to take their time and aim... slowly... And pull the trigger each time... slowly... so he gets to think about his life is draining away... slowly.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

And it's disgusting that the surrounding counties news orgs won't report on it. Only the news in Horry County.

This should be NATIONAL NEWS!!!!

Please Lord let him fight. I want the piece of shit dead.

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    I knew both of those ladies. Donna has been a friend for years. It's disgusting that this guy was out of jail.

Banks are robbed far more frequently than anyone knows about. There is almost never any violence and banks have strict protocols as to how to get the person out of the bank with what they want very quickly.

The guy didn't have to kill these people to get what he wanted.
    ^^This is exactly right. As an area banker....this is extremely disturbing. I'm sick about it and my heart is broken for the families of those 2 ladies as well as their Crescom bank family. Unfortunately, I know the details of what happened in there Monday, and I wish I didn't. If you think you want this man dead now.....

It was the act of pure EVIL and disregard for human life. May God bless the souls of the victims and provide a hedge of angles around their families.
    Last edited by dukhntr; 08-23-2017 at 09:49 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by dfasano View Post
    Don't speak for all of us.....stupid son a of a bitch (Dabo Swinney) needs to be spending his free time learning to coach instead of coming up with gay ass sayings.

I ask for a merciless death for the perp and prayers for the families of the murdered. It's an evil world.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    yyThe guy didn't have to kill these people to get what he wanted.
    Yes. It happened to a Lady I knew well up here in the mountains. Not one reason for it other than maliciousness.

They don't need to be calling this a Bank Robbery, they need to be calling it a Double Homicide...

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Yes. It happened to a Lady I knew well up here in the mountains. Not one reason for it other than maliciousness.

They don't need to be calling this a Bank Robbery, they need to be calling it a Double Homicide...
    Amen JABIII. Premeditated Double Homicide.
    Quote Originally Posted by dfasano View Post
    Don't speak for all of us.....stupid son a of a bitch (Dabo Swinney) needs to be spending his free time learning to coach instead of coming up with gay ass sayings.

Quote Originally Posted by Baybuster View Post
    This is right down the road from my office. It's sickening that this is the world we live in...Especially this close to home. Ya'll keep the families in your prayers.
    There was also a liquor store robbed last night within a mile of this.
    Just down the street from my office as well, this one hit close to home.

My Father works for Crescom up here in Greenville and this shook him up pretty bad, as it should. He's been in banking over 40 years and never had to deal with something like this. Prayers for the families and like the rest of you I hope this piece of shit never makes it to a courtroom.

I talked to brother of the one surviving employee at the bank. I can't imagine watching him murder my friends and fellow employee.

I am scratching my head why he killed them. Got about $300.
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

Why??

Because he is clearly an animal. Now, to put him out of our misery when they corner him..

Quote Originally Posted by Duck Tape View Post
    I talked to brother of the one surviving employee at the bank. I can't imagine watching him murder my friends and fellow employee.

F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by Duck Tape View Post

I was wondering if they were the only two employees there. WHY didn't someone have a gun!!!????

Yep, he needs to go. Should have already been gone.

Prayers for the family.

It's not like we can't put an end to this shit folks. When is enough enough?

The POS didn't go in that bank to rob it, he went in there to kill people. Sickening POS should be burned alive.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    The POS didn't go in that bank to rob it, he went in there to kill people. Sickening POS should be burned alive.
    Live on Youtube...