Thread: Inside Russell Wilson's nine-meal, 4,800-calorie diet to cut weight

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I've lost 12 fat pounds and my workouts are just fine. I lost a small bit of energy for about a month but it wasn't anything that sidelined me or anything. I don't have enough time to really push for gains but I'm maintaining just fine. If I can run a mile in less than 7 mins and deadlift twice my body weight, I'm not in a bad way. I don't know how many calories I eat in a day and don't give a shit. I do know I'm not addicted to carbs anymore and I just eat some high quality veggies fur nutrients. I still do dairy and that's one I wonder about. Hard to jack the fat way up with no dairy. Some of my old man issues have greatly improved since I went keto. The research associated with keto diets to prevent/cure things like dementia's and cancers fascinates me. Needing carbs for energy is a lie. We didn't evolve on amber waves of grain.
    "hunting should be a challenge and a passion not a way of making a living or a road to fame"

Rubberhead

Quote Originally Posted by Stripa Swipa View Post
    I've lost 12 fat pounds and my workouts are just fine. I lost a small bit of energy for about a month but it wasn't anything that sidelined me or anything. I don't have enough time to really push for gains but I'm maintaining just fine. If I can run a mile in less than 7 mins and deadlift twice my body weight, I'm not in a bad way. I don't know how many calories I eat in a day and don't give a shit. I do know I'm not addicted to carbs anymore and I just eat some high quality veggies fur nutrients. I still do dairy and that's one I wonder about. Hard to jack the fat way up with no dairy. Some of my old man issues have greatly improved since I went keto. The research associated with keto diets to prevent/cure things like dementia's and cancers fascinates me. Needing carbs for energy is a lie. We didn't evolve on amber waves of grain.
    Stripa, I'm late to the party, just happened to be looking thru threads. Are you doing both Keto and IF concurrently? What style IF (frequency, feed window)? Did you happen to have bloodwork done before/during? I have been dabbling in Keto as the health benefits intrigue me, the weight loss aside. I did IF for quite a while two years ago when i was as my leanest. I was thinking about doing both Keto and IF together, but my trainer thinks IF lowers testosterone. I have researched and find mixed opinions on that. Any experience there?

Side note is that i blew up like a tick after stopping IF, so was concerned about metabolic and hormonal effects. Lends credence to my trainer's theory. I think i just talked myself out of IF and will likely do Keto alone, but wanted to see other's experience with IF, but especially in conjunction with Keto.
    Last edited by everlast; 07-26-2017 at 08:22 AM.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams