Thread: Swamp Donkey Comey....

Default Swamp Donkey Comey....

This is for Mergie....
    Long read, but interesting. Especially part about Comey's past. Some of article is conjecture, but makes you wonder why none of us are aware of his past and associations. The Clintons had everything set up, just didn't think they could lose the election. Shows what Trump is up against and that maybe he has a little better handle on things than we are "led" to believe.

http://operationdisclosure.blogspot....-on-comey.html

I read the article and don't doubt a word of it. There is nothing that the Clintons and Obamas wouldn't do to stay in Power and increase their wealth- by any means necessary.

I knew someone had got to Comey when he lied under oath about the whole Clinton investigation. Hopefully, he too will face charges someday.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

I believe it. I have read some of this before. Comey's actions during the campaign pretty much removed all the doubts I had about him at first. The Establishment tried to build him up as the "angel of virtue" continuously, that is what I saw as unusual and what made me think something was off. I've never heard so much blathering over an FBI director. It was enough to make anyone suspicious. Comey was trying to set up a new Hoover type administration/organization in the FBI. Hoover ruled Washington from 1935 - 1972 without ever being challenged. Presidents and Congressmen were afraid of him because he had blackmail evidence on everybody with any power. He used the FBI to collect all that evidence. Comey was building the same empire. I also agree that Trump is smarter than we all know and he has the best and the brightest working for him. He's played all these Anti-Americans from the media to the to the Establishment like a fiddle.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Until some of these people are sent to prison, it won't stop. Right now, the FBI and the DOJ are a complete joke
    It's as if the powers that should be prosecuting these people are waiting on something so insanely egregious that the left will acknowledge it before they indict someone. And that ain't gonna happen.

I got a email with that a few weeks ago.

It was amazing but doesn't shock me.

I'm watching the hearings now.

The guy is slippery

He envied the shining city on a hill line
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Some Trump supporters are firing back with stuff like this.

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."