Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nitto Trail Grapplers vs Toyo Open Country MT

I've had amazing success with my Nitto TG. I have them on my 2014 Z71. I put them on it when I got it brand new and got 53k out my first set. I could've gotten another 7-10k out of them but it was starting to slip in the mud some so I got a new set. I've got 30k on this set now and they aren't a third worn yet. They have little to no road noise and work great in mud. I also rotate them every oil change so that might be why I'm getting so much out of them. I'm sold on them and wouldn't go with another tire right now.

Just bought my first set of Toyo's last week. Have been a cooper guy with great performance on the 3 previous set of tires I've purchased.

Guy I deal with told me Toyo was the way to go, so that's what I did. Hope they perform as advertised.
    Member of the Tenth Legion Since 2004

I have Toyo's on two trucks, no complaints on my end.

Take a loot at the Toyo Open Country R/T's, Somewhat of a hybrid between an A/T and M/T. I really like my set so far.

Mine came with a 45 day return policy if I didn't like them, no questions asked. Well I like them so I'm keeping them. Also came with a 45,000 mile warranty.
    Last edited by Burney Mac; 02-28-2017 at 11:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney Mac View Post
    Take a loot at the Toyo Open Country R/T's, Somewhat of a hybrid between an A/T and M/T. I really like my set so far.

Mine came with a 45 day return policy if I didn't like them, no questions asked. Well I like them so I'm keeping them. Also came with a 45,000 mile warranty.
    The R/Ts are comparable to the Cooper Discoverer ST Maxx which I am currently running. They are great tires just looking for a little more tire.
    cut\'em