Thread: FBI chief given dossier by John McCain alleging secret Trump-Russia contacts

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default FBI chief given dossier by John McCain alleging secret Trump-Russia contacts

That's rich, especially coming from you Mergie. Sorry to insult your boy

When's he gonna lock her up? When's Mexico gonna pay for that wall? When's he going to ban Muslims from entering the country?
    Last edited by ziggy; 01-11-2017 at 01:46 PM.
    "JUST BECAUSE I AM NOT A GOOD SPELLER DOESN'T MEAN MY JEAN POLL IS GONNA BE BAD."
    Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    There's evidence coming out...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cottontop74 View Post
    I dabble in a lot of things, but don't get too technical with any of them.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy View Post

When's he gonna lock her up? When's Mexico gonna pay for that wall? When's he going to ban Muslims from entering the country?
    My "boy" was Cruz. I only voted for Trump when it was down to him or Hitlery. But I don't care who that was written about, Trump, Hillary or Obama I have enough intelligence to know it was bullshit. I'd heard about it and about where it came from 3 months ago which is why I hadn't posted it. I see you are a Hillary supporter and are saying the same things the liberals are saying, "where's the wall", "when's Mexico gonna pay for it". Hate to disappoint you but the money for the wall is in a budget backed by a law that was passed long before Trump was ever a candidate. The fact that the wall hasn't been built means that Congress broke their own law.

Oh and yes Mexico will pay the money back, in essence paying for the wall. Here's how Trump has already said and why he made the statement during the campaign.

• Illegal immigrants residing in the U.S. send $50 billion in remittances to their home countries each year, according to the Bureau of Economic Analysis. The World Bank estimates that number is even higher, closer to $120 billion. -- Oct. 2014

That's money straight out of our economy. It don't come back, ever. If you have ever been around a Western Union kiosk on a pay day you can see the long lines of Mexicans wiring money home. First time I saw it I thought they must have been giving away free tacos. There were probably 200 Mexicans in the line.

• Trump said he would put a 65% tax on all that money leaving the country. This is completely Constitutional, what isn't Constitutional is income tax. The Constitution forbids a tax on a man's labor.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy View Post

You do realize that he's not the current sitting President, right?
    :FYT: