Thread: Glendale, AZ

Default Glendale, AZ

Who else is going?
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

I'm sitting this one out.

That's a long ride...
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!

I went last year, I'm sitting this one out. I'm going to put all my eggs in the national championship in Tampa. If that does not work out and the money is burning a hole in my pocket, I'll get a new sonos surround sound system for the new house.
    Last edited by banded_mallard; 12-22-2016 at 06:17 PM.

My theory is that nobody stays on top forever. There will come a day when Clemson goes 7-5 and plays Miss St in Nashville. I'm spending the money that I would spend on that Music City bowl this year on the semifinal
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    My theory is that nobody stays on top forever. There will come a day when Clemson goes 7-5 and plays Miss St in Nashville. I'm spending the money that I would spend on that Music City bowl this year on the semifinal
    Thatta boy, get while the gettin's good.

Damn a Tater sighting. I would go to the "Myrtle Beach" bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by banded_mallard View Post
    I went last year, I'm sitting this one out. I'm going to put all my eggs in the national championship in Tampa. If that does not work out and the money is burning a hole in my pocket, I'll get a new sonos surround sound system for the new house.

Planning on Tampa might be the smart thing. Clemson has the best chance to beat Alabama and OSU will just be a scrimmage game.

I don't know about all that. OSU will be a close game. I would say either wins by ten at the most. It's the age old good defense va good offense and that scares me because a good defense wins championships.

Quote Originally Posted by banded_mallard View Post
    I don't know about all that. OSU will be a close game. I would say either wins by ten at the most. It's the age old good defense va good offense and that scares me because a good defense wins championships.
    Too many offensive weapons on tater tech, even for a good defense. Alabama found that out last year and had to resort to trick plays and special teams.

Nothing has changed.

If Clemson can run the ball, and I suspect they can, Clemson will be in good shape. When Clemson can run on you, they kill you.

I'm in! My wife said we can't go to both games again this year, I said I thought we could go instead of my annual OOS hunting trip. She agreed. Phoenix is only a 2-day trip, though.