Thread: FYI ruger sale

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by jws View Post
    He doesn't have a set schedule but yeah, we have a house up by big oak and he's been working there forever waiting on retirement age.
    Yeah, I think I know your dad slightly. I don't shop there much anymore but if he's the guy I'm thinking of, I've talked to him quite a few times over the years about hunting and fishing. He's a real nice fella, has always been helpful without being pushy, etc.

but I'll stand with my original statement, most of them are dumb as a bag of rocks.

Walmart better take good care of your pops and keep him on as long as they can,

Quote Originally Posted by scatter shot View Post
    Yeah, I think I know your dad slightly. I don't shop there much anymore but if he's the guy I'm thinking of, I've talked to him quite a few times over the years about hunting and fishing. He's a real nice fella, has always been helpful without being pushy, etc.
    fat old white guy with snowy white hair and beard- named dusty- always has a little tic in his head motions- that's from absorbing too much radiation from the shipyard- very good bass fisherman and an old school redneck from Arkansas- good fellow but I think he banged Hillary before he went to Nam.